Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No one was defending FMJ when people were making racist comments on his facebook,

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Really? Are you that stupid that you don't see the racial undertone of putting a black man picture on a bucket of KFC?
    While there can be a racial undertone of putting a Black person on a bucket of KFC, its obvious the choice of the picture was used for its "Chicken" reference. KFC just happens to be one of the more known chicken establishments.

Comment

Its only racist if Pacquiao cant make a sushi roll and rice same as its only racist to put Floyd on a KFC bucket if he doesnt like fried chicken. I like to eat my Mexican food from authentic Mexican places made by actual Mexicans, and its not because Im racist. I dont see how saying a certain group of people eat a certain type of food is more racist than saying Mexican food or Chinese food.

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      are you stupid? seriously..
      what difference does it make what a bunch of fans said. it wasn't manny pacquiao.
      i've heard tons of racist **** spewed at manny pacquiao. he never got on any internet website to retaliate at floyd's fans by talking **** about floyd.
      i've never heard pacquiao say he's gonna beat mayweather back into slavery.
      the only thing mayweather is good for is frying chicken and eating watermelon.. or anything of the sort.
      That would be great if Manny said that. That'd make for the best 24/7 ever.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        Its only racist if Pacquiao cant make a sushi roll and rice same as its only racist to put Floyd on a KFC bucket if he doesnt like fried chicken. I like to eat my Mexican food from authentic Mexican places made by actual Mexicans, and its not because Im racist. I dont see how saying a certain group of people eat a certain type of food is more racist than saying Mexican food or Chinese food.

That would be great if Manny said that. That'd make for the best 24/7 ever.
        What does a sushi roll have to do with anything and whos trippin? I can't believe how people put **** in their heads. No wonder they run with conspiracies. KFC = floyd is a chicken not that he likes to eat chicken. If that was not obvious to you or you took it some other way I suggest sensitivity counseling. Just because I am ignorant and maybe I don't know the history of it, why is it so insulting to say that somebody likes chicken. I mean it is better than dog right.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          What does a sushi roll have to do with anything and whos trippin? I can't believe how people put **** in their heads. No wonder they run with conspiracies. KFC = floyd is a chicken not that he likes to eat chicken. If that was not obvious to you or you took it some other way I suggest sensitivity counseling. Just because I am ignorant and maybe I don't know the history of it, why is it so insulting to say that somebody likes chicken. I mean it is better than dog right.
          I cant be certain about the answer of that question, but I dont see why it would be negative to like chicken. It may be a stereotype, but its not a negative stereotype and people cant seem to grasp that. Ive never heard a black guy complaining about the big dick stereotype people just have huge vaginas nowadays. I personally enjoy both fried chicken and sushi rolls.

Comment

Mayweather is a public figure and inspiration to some children. Totally unprofessional.

Comment

Originally posted by Alibata View Post
              KFC is fawked up even if it not meant to reference to blacks. but shiet this kind of shiet should stop

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                I cant be certain about the answer of that question, but I dont see why it would be negative to like chicken. It may be a stereotype, but its not a negative stereotype and people cant seem to grasp that. Ive never heard a black guy complaining about the big dick stereotype people just have huge vaginas nowadays. I personally enjoy both fried chicken and sushi rolls.
                do you like dogs and cat as well or called a midget?

and you would gladly agree

Comment

Fans can be Racist but Celebrity can't I guess

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                    Fans can be Racist but Celebrity can't I guess
                    Fans aren't super-star role models.

Comment

Originally posted by OpaiSoma View Post
                      KFC is fawked up even if it not meant to reference to blacks. but shiet this kind of shiet should stop
                      I like popeyes better myself.

Comment

Working...
                      X