Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
    Can't wait to see Floyd retire. If I were superstar Pac I wouldn't even give this guy 40 split. I'll let him rot and become the most notorious duck in the sport's history. Part-time boxers don't deserve to be rewarded tons of money.

I think he has a year left to decide whether to add Pac in his resume or not. He will beg for this fight eventually.

Both legacies will be hurt if they dont fight. And as of right now Floyd doesnt need Pac but Pac with his recycled fight of JMM and trying to face a Jr WW who has had one fight there will hurt him even more so he needs him.

Comment

• Keep deluding yourselves. Whole world knows Floyd has hold up this fight, like chickens do, since it was introduced. 50 cent confirmed it, Roger repeated what everyone else has been saying. I won't be surprised if Floyd Sr comes out next and say the same thing.

Comment

Keep deluding yourselves. Whole world knows Floyd has hold up this fight, like chickens do, since it was introduced. 50 cent confirmed it, Roger repeated what everyone else has been saying. I won't be surprised if Floyd Sr comes out next and say the same thing.

Keep deluding yourself cause everyone knows Arum has kept up this fight. Just like he kept Chavez from Martinez and now keeping Nonito from Mares.

See how it goes both ways? So believe what you want

Comment

• So he's not interested in whooping Canelo's ass, eh? Why is he hiding again? Didn't he say he'll fight five more times before retiring just months ago? How can that happen when he's almost 36 now?

Why do you peeps let yourselves get duped by this part-time boxer? This guy doesn't give a crap about his fans. He doesn't even know they exist.

Comment

So he's not interested in whooping Canelo's ass, eh? Why is he hiding again? Didn't he say he'll fight five more times before retiring just months ago? How can that happen when he's almost 36 now?

Why do you peeps let yourselves get duped by this part-time boxer? This guy doesn't give a crap about his fans. He doesn't even know they exist.

Is this a Kraftman alt? Why all the love for Canelo who said he will look in Jan with GBP after the Cotto fight. Who cares if hes a part time boxer? IF he doesnt care then why do you? Its because your obsessed with Floyd and what he does with his life.

If he retires he gets hated on, if he fights winner of berto/ghost he gets hated on, if he fights canelo he will get hated on, and look right now he is silent and getting hated on. WHO CARES!

Oh and when/if he fights Pac and wins he will get hated on and not get credit. I promise you that.

But like i always say LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM FLOYD IS BOXING
            Last edited by Fetta; 11-16-2012, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• He got nearly dropped by an aging Mosley, sucker punched his way to beat a one-dimensional Ortiz and got his nose busted by Cotto who is past his prime. And that's what you call face of boxing. No wonder he's a part-time boxer. He's too scared to fight often. What a joke.

Comment

He got nearly dropped by an aging Mosley, sucker punched his way to beat a one-dimensional Ortiz and got his nose busted by Cotto who is past his prime. And that's what you call face of boxing. No wonder he's a part-time boxer. He's too scared to fight often. What a joke.

The same WW Champion in Mosley that Pac ducked because he was "too good".... and DESTROYED the cowardly b*tch Margarito.

The same WW title holder in Ortiz who came off the best win of his career and was getting so outclassed and beat up that he decided to cheat and start headbutting...

The same Cotto that busted Pac's entire face and ear drum (at a catchweight) but only gave Floyd a little nose bleed (with no catchweight). The same JMW title holder Cotto who Floyd fought AT 154 where as Pac won't even look Cotto in the face unless there is some catch to it...

See how easy that is?

Now, can you tell us all the last time that Pac fought a top 3 WW? What about a WW title holder? A WW Champion?
                Last edited by WESS; 11-16-2012, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• You don't get ducked by Floyd da best with that description. It's stupid. Who ducks a one dimensional midget who fought nothing but washed-up fighters for more than $150 million?

Your problem is your idol. You need to direct all that hate energy into making him fight. Just effing fight.

Comment

You don't get ducked by Floyd da best with that description. It's stupid. Who ducks a one dimensional midget who fought nothing but washed-up fighters for more than $150 million?

Your problem is your idol. You need to direct all that hate energy into making him fight. Just effing fight.

Avoiding the question or is your lack of boxing knowledge getting the best of you?

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
                      Avoiding the question or is your lack of boxing
                      knowledge getting the best of you?
                      You'll never get rehabilitated no matter what. You're not even a Floyd relative, yet look at you, always ready to defend the duck 24/7. For what? You'd be justified if you were his girlfriend or something.

Comment

Working...
                      X