No announcement yet.

Hypothetical PPV card, Top Rank vs Golden Boy fights allowed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypothetical PPV card, Top Rank vs Golden Boy fights allowed

Let's say Top Rank and Golden Boy put on a PPV and you are allowed to make 4 fights total. It doesn't have to be a Top Rank vs a Golden Boy fighter, it could be any combination but you only get 4 fights.

Main

Mayweather vs Cotto @155-156 CW (MW Championship)

Pacquiao vs Porter @147 (WW Championshp)

Co-Main

Chavez vs GGG

Broner vs Rios

Mayweather vs Pacquiao
    GGG vs Cotto
    Danny Garcia vs Bradley
    Rigondeaux vs Santa Cruz

Comment

You know what, as much as I like Rios-Broner, I'm almost inclined to change it to Danny Garca-Broner.

Comment

any fight in the world u want floyd/cotto again at a catchweight? the hell lol.

floyd vs. khan,porter,pacquiao or lara if he beats canelo before that ****, anyday

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
          any fight in the world u want floyd/cotto again at a catchweight? the hell lol.

floyd vs. khan,porter,pacquiao or lara if he beats canelo before that ****, anyday
          As a boxing fan, you should know it's unlikely Floyd could even make the MW limit. Especially considering he comes in underweight for his JMW fights. Surely you know that right?

I asked for 4 fights, you only listed one. You know more fighters than just Floyd and Manny right?

Comment

Floyd- Pac
            Khan-Bradley- bad blood in this
            Marquez-Garcia
            Cotto-canelo-160

Comment

[QUOTE=Inkanyamba;14734299]As a boxing fan, you should know it's unlikely Floyd could even make the MW limit. Especially considering he comes in underweight for his JMW fights. Surely you know that right?

I asked for 4 fights, you only listed one. You know more fighters than just Floyd and Manny right?[/QUOTE]

As a boxing fan, you should know neither guys are true middleweights. It's unlikely Cotto makes the MW limit. (Were you implying floyd couldn't make 160 lol) Especially considering he came in light for his only MW fight. Surely you know that right? Two non Middleweights fighting for the lineal middleweight championship of the world at a catchweight where 1 guy already won convincingly in the first fight surely is a joke right?

read over the names and please tell me if u see just floyd and manny. ur a fan just like me. i cant stand these "sweet science" guys that yell into a camera telling u how slick a fighter is acting like they are a modern day boxing nostradamus and how they are true fans when really they are just as bias as the fanboys they claim are the ******ed ones

Comment

Thanks for the red, sure put a dent in me.

Comment

Mayweather vs Pacquaio
                  Cotto vs Canelo
                  Bradley vs Khan
                  Maidana vs Provodnicov

Comment

Floyd vs Pac
                    Cotto vs Canelo
                    Khan vs Bradley
                    Broner vs Rios
                    Provo vs Maidana

Comment