Steve Smoger exposed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is ******ed

Comment

I've always rated Smoger, but his standards are slipping all the time.
      For me, it's a bit of a let down when i see that hes reffing a fight that i've been looking forward to.

Comment

So are we supposed to pull out our handy dandy stopwatches for every fight and when theres a knockdown time it to make sure its 10.00 seconds on the button? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          So are we supposed to pull out our handy dandy stopwatches for every fight and when theres a knockdown time it to make sure its 10.00 seconds on the button? lol.
          No but he was clearly counting slowly and doing his best to coddle Cunningham threw the rest of the round.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            No but he was clearly counting slowly and doing his best to coddle Cunningham threw the rest of the round.
            clearly you dont know what the hell you are talking about. have you ever reffed a fight? its not exactly the kind of situation where you have Swiss timing going on inside your head. this is whiny BS

Comment

dumbest thread ever. try counting to 10 5 times and have someone use a stop watch...you wont be 100% accurate ANY of those 5 times.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
                Are you sure you arent talking about another ref? Because this makes no sense.
                He lets fighters do what ever they want. People dick ride him so much. Gives slow counts. Slow I stop the action. Example the Kirkland tapia fight. He shoulda stopped it sinner but he was too slow and allowed tapia to take some big shots when he was already kod

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
                  clearly you dont know what the hell you are talking about. have you ever reffed a fight? its not exactly the kind of situation where you have Swiss timing going on inside your head. this is whiny BS
                  No but I can count to ten quicker than a toddler.

Watch after the knockdowns too, both times he pushes Mansour back as he's coming in for the kill. He was clearly stalling to help Cunningham out of the round.

Comment

Well it looks like Steve helped Steve.

Comment

Not fucking disgracefully slow at all, its on par with and falls within the acceptable range, he counted slow for that other guy aswell.

Mute point.

Comment

Working...
                      X