Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Police implicate, link Klitschko brothers, other opposition members...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
    Well....In Russia she would have been shot. One of my childhood pals was killed as a journalist in Russia (Paul Klebnikoff) and those bastards shoot no matter....woman, child, man.

To beat a woman up is beyond cowardly, and I begrudgingly at least have to give thanks that this was not a shooting as has occured to my childhood pal and many other journalists in Russia.

I have opinions about the Klitschkos as sportsman but would never question their integrity involving a desire to reform their homeland. I am sure that it will not be difficult for the Klitschkos to make it clear that this is not an activity they would be involved in.
    Of course they are not involved - it doesn't make sense - she was involved in organising the pro-EU protests, which the Klitschko's are for, not against, this was organised by the President and his Mafia and this is the corruption in full view, to cover his own *** he organises it to be blamed on all figures involved or part of the 'opposition', even though for example Wlad is no politician he was just there to support Vitali. And yes the culprits are scum, but in a corrupt land any act will be done for a price...
    Last edited by PainfromUkraine; 12-27-2013, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
      I don't know i've heard some scary things about Wlad secretly beating Haydn Panatierre and that he's secretly extremely abusive. Very hard to believe for me but it's a big rumor
      I highly doubt they are true.

There's a hundred and one other boxers I'd sooner believe such rumours of and don't have.

Too coincidental Wlad does, a lot of folk out there wanting to bad name the Klit's, political and non political.

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
        this is the journalist if anyone wants to see what happened to her http://www.kyivpost.com/content/ukra...iv-334224.html
        She fell down the stairs, clumsy woman.

Comment

Veronica Guerin 2

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
            Amazing if the vast majority of the Ukraine public isn't seeing through this.

It should be seriously hampering the Government not helping it.

Clearly Russian esque tactics, points fingers, implicate, force the undesired and competitors out by any means possible.
            Not really. It's more amazing that the American public buys into bs like Sandy Hoax and the Boston bombing hoax. Smh.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat
              Quote:

Originally Posted by Kris Silver

Amazing if the vast majority of the Ukraine public isn't seeing through this.

It should be seriously hampering the Government not helping it.

Clearly Russian esque tactics, points fingers, implicate, force the undesired and competitors out by any means possible.

Not really. It's more amazing that the American public buys into bs like Sandy Hoax and the Boston bombing hoax. Smh.
              Media, man. They toy with these fools.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

My, my my!!

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
                  Of course they are not involved - it doesn't make sense - she was involved in organising the pro-EU protests, which the Klitschko's are for not against, this was organised by the President and his Mafia and this is the corruption in full view, to cover his own *** he organises it to be blamed on all figures involved or part of the 'opposition', even though for example Wlad is no politician he was just there to support Vitali. And yes the culprits are scum, but in a corrupt land any act will be done for a price...
                  I believe Janukovich poisoned the leader of the orange revolution a decade or so ago right? He has also jailed Julia Timoshenko in what is seen here in Europe as a political jailing.

Anyway democracy in the Ukraine is young and very ugly.

Comment

I'm still in awe that Vits is really a thug. I knew he'd be corrupt as a politician (they all are), but beating people up? His rep will take a hit if this is true. First pictures kissing other women, now this. Very disturbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                      She fell down the stairs, clumsy woman.
                      Nahh She met Dereck Chisora.

Comment

Working...
                      X