Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Degale: "Carl Froch Knows I'd Make Him Look Silly. He'll Never Face Me."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Degale: "Carl Froch Knows I'd Make Him Look Silly. He'll Never Face Me."

Good interview with James Degale following Froch's disputed win over Groves..

So much disrespect to Froch from DeGale and I'm only 5 minutes in, Carl needs to body this guy.

Comment

I would favor DeGale over Froch. He would outbox him.

Comment

Degale keeping it 100, much respect

Froch stans not liking it

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
          I would favor DeGale over Froch. He would outbox him.
          I hope the fight is made after Froch v Groves II, but if DeGale really is fighting Periban he might not make it past him. He's a significant step up on the opponents DeGale has been fighting.

Comment

Good interview by DeGale.

The Groves' rematch has to happen next year. Strange it hasn't happened already..

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              So much disrespect to Froch from DeGale and I'm only 5 minutes in, Carl needs to body this guy.
              Well to be fair to Degale, if you remember during the Degale vs Groves build up Froch was supporting Groves and heavily criticizing Degale.

Now in the recent build up to his own fight with Groves he admitted that he thought Degale beat Groves but that Degale will never be world level, hence Groves couldn't be world level.

Degale has a right to dislike Froch for some of the things said, but he did give him respect too in that interview so it wasn't all negative.

Comment

He right tho.. Froch did get his ass beat by Dirrell.. All he did was rabbit punches and dirty tactics the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
                  Well to be fair to Degale, if you remember during the Degale vs Groves build up Froch was supporting Groves and heavily criticizing Degale.

Now in the recent build up to his own fight with Groves he admitted that he thought Degale beat Groves but that Degale will never be world level, hence Groves couldn't be world level.

Degale has a right to dislike Froch for some of the things said, but he did give him respect too in that interview so it wasn't all negative.
                  True, Froch did say some things about DeGale and in fairness, this is what DeGale needs to do i.e. build some bad blood with Froch to get the public interested.

I want to see the fight, and I don't understand how DeGale has fallen down the IBF rankings. He was basically in a mandatory position to Froch in September (after Groves) but has dropped to #10 in October behind several other fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    I hope the fight is made after Froch v Groves II, but if DeGale really is fighting Periban he might not make it past him. He's a significant step up on the opponents DeGale has been fighting.
                    He'll school Periban. DeGale is one of the finest boxers in the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X