Clear All

Let's go, Hughie vs Tyson
    Call it Fists of Fury
    I'd pay to see that.
    If Wlad and Vitali won't do it, they should

Comment

Originally posted by Pies View Post
      How ****in' stupid are you? Seriously?
      GGG would **** him up and that's not even an opinion that's scientific fact. When you're faced with 69 Megatons of force landing on your head it's not even worth debating whether you're going to win or not.

GGG via nuclear bomb punch. Fury gets Hiroshima'd.

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
        I are an idiot if you think fury can win just cause he is tall. Look what hate did to valuev. Dude was like 100 pounds heavier and still got his ass kicked.
        When did you start watching boxing?

Comment

for starters haye would make him an audley harrison

Comment

When did you start watching boxing?
            About 25 years ago, u?

Comment

Originally posted by low_Bo View Post
              About 25 years ago, u?
              I don't believe you but it doesn't matter. How can you say that Fury would lost to guys 100 pounds lighter than him? One shot and Floyd would be Pacquiao'd

Comment

David Haye/Klitschko

Comment

Originally posted by mikinoki View Post
                  David Haye/Klitschko
                  Haye v Fury would be interesting if Fury is able to walk through his shots and get close. Haye likes to think he's elusive but Fury is pretty good at cutting off the ring, it's not a Valuev clone in that sense.

Comment

I don't believe you but it doesn't matter. How can you say that Fury would lost to guys 100 pounds lighter than him? One shot and Floyd would be Pacquiao'd
                    I say that because fury is terrible. He has absolutely no boxing talent. He is just a really big guy who is confident and enjoys fighting. Cunningham barely hurt anyone in his own career, yet he almost ko'd fury. Ggg hits very hard. I reckon harder than Cunningham. When he taps that chin, fury goes out for at least five minutes.

Mayweather is near impossible to hit. I don't think he has the power to hurt fury, but he eludes him the entire fight and touches him to a 120-108 decision.

Fury is one of the most talented orators in boxing in a long time, but he is a terrible boxer who is nothing more than big.

Comment

Andre Ward, Bernard Hopkins, Floyd Mayweather, Deontay Wilder, Wladimir Klitschko, Vitali Klitschko, Tony Thompson, Gennady Golovkin, Guillermo Rigondeaux

Comment

Working...
                      X