No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Marcos Maidana Putting in Work, Awaits Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Marcos Maidana Putting in Work, Awaits Lopez

The next fight for former WBA junior welterweight champion Marcos Maidana looks to be a dandy.

It looks like a near lock that the Argentinean power puncher will be facing off with the very capable Josesito Lopez on April 20th inside of the Home Depot Center in Carson, California.

Maidana (33-3, 30 KO's) is coming off of a 3rd round TKO over Angel Martinez in his hometown of Buenos Aires this past December.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Looking forward to a great fight.

On another note... When is Josesito going to take an 'easy' fight... At least one where he could be the favorite? Wasn't Haymon managing him now? I'll admit he's probably taking the biggest money fights though.

Comment

pointing fingers again

Comment

This is going to be a great fight..Now all we need is Karass Abregu to be made..

Comment

Originally posted by Idksab View Post

On another note... When is Josesito going to take an 'easy' fight... At least one where he could be the favorite? Wasn't Haymon managing him now? I'll admit he's probably taking the biggest money fights though.
          Lopez is not a young guy in boxing yrs..He also has to make the money while he can..I think he's made all the right moves so far,he has not earned his bones so much so he has to put in tough work right now while his name is hot..Gotta love Lopez tho,true fighter imo...

Comment

Chino already looks like he's in fighting shape.

Comment

I really like Josesito, how can you not? But I am a huge Chino fan and don't see this fight ending any other way than a KO victory for MM.

Comment

Originally posted by Idksab View Post

For what? So all the haters can start hating? Lopez is legit. Let him ride his shot to fame on a high horse. He might not win, but at least he has the heart to get in the square ring and take a beating. **** the haters.

Comment

Poor Lopez being used as a punching bag by everyone decent.

Comment

Originally posted by royjonesjrKTFO View Post
                    Poor Lopez being used as a punching bag by everyone decent.

Yup lmao.

Beat Ortiz due to injury then gets thrown in with opposition too good for him

Maidana by eventual beatdown.
                    Khan would have outboxed him. (but Lopez still would have had a punchers chance + got a decent paycheck)

Why on earth he fought Canelo I don't know.

Lopez will remain painfully average for the rest of career after this loss and people will realise.. oh wait he kinda got hyped up big time after beating ortrees.
                    Last edited by miniq; 02-26-2013, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X