Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are all american athletes genetically superior superhumans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you mean african american?

Comment

• This is how these threads almost always go.

"Amerika sucks the fat one! Stupid fat yank!"

"Butt hurt Brit! Soccer is for f@gs!"

"Noooone cares about handegg!"

"Soccer is played by ghuuuuurls!"

"WWII! Murika! Sprechen zie Duestch if it weren't for us!"

"Ignorant fookin Yank! Da Russians pwned Hitler! Not you!"

Comment

• A bunch of out of shape couch potatoes from different parts of the world comparing dicks over how someone they've never met but is from relatively the same geographical region performs during athletics. Pathetic whether you're Canadian, American, British or whatever. My dad can beat up your dad for grown adults on the computer.

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
          A bunch of out of shape couch potatoes from different parts of the world comparing dicks over how someone they've never met but is from relatively the same geographical region performs during athletics. Pathetic whether you're Canadian, American, British or whatever. My dad can beat up your dad for grown adults on the computer.
          seriously though, my dad would beat up your dad...

Comment

A bunch of out of shape couch potatoes from different parts of the world comparing dicks over how someone they've never met but is from relatively the same geographical region performs during athletics. Pathetic whether you're Canadian, American, British or whatever. My dad can beat up your dad for grown adults on the computer.
            It's not that, it's about giving credit where credit is due.

I agree, Americans can be stupid and the generalizations of them fit sometimes. You also have to acknowledge what America has accomplished in such a short time.

Listening to English people talk about America, you would think Americans were their enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Silence. Both of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

I've never met my dad
                Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                It's not that, it's about giving credit where credit is due.

I agree, Americans can be stupid and the generalizations of them fit sometimes. You also have to acknowledge what America has accomplished in such a short time.

Listening to English people talk about America, you would think Americans were their enemies.
                It goes both ways bro. It basically comes down to our athletes have better endurance and fundamentals vs our athletes are stronger and faster. Every time. I don't understand the hate either, but I also don't understand having pride in something that they didn't personally contribute to. It seems like both sides are wanting to take credit for feats that aren't their own.
                Last edited by A.K.A; 02-11-2013, 12:15 PM.

Comment

I've never met my dad

It goes both ways bro. It basically comes down to our athletes have better endurance and fundamentals vs our athletes are stronger and faster. Every time. I don't understand the hate either, but I also don't understand having pride in something that they didn't personally contribute to. It seems like both sides are wanting to take credit for feats that aren't their own.
                  I don't see anything wrong with nationalism if it isn't taken to an extreme. I think that nationalistic pride has been something that has contributed to the greatness of America.

I agree for the most part though and I just find it hilarious the hatred for America by countries that are allies to us. I can understand the hatred by other countries that hate us but the British? Strange.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    I don't see anything wrong with nationalism if it isn't taken to an extreme. I think that nationalistic pride has been something that has contributed to the greatness of America.

I agree for the most part though and I just find it hilarious the hatred for America by countries that are allies to us. I can understand the hatred by other countries that hate us but the British? Strange.....
                    Thing is though it isnt 'hate', at least not from me. I may have carried some argumentative spirit from the Rugby thread but still my posts were mostly in response to people getting agitated with my posts.

As i said before it can get tiring hearing about 'the greatness of America'. You're an accident of history, same as everyone else. Simply attributing all success to a capitalist system (which many countries have) and hard working people (which everyone has) is misleading and frankly wrong.

Comment

• Fat idiots that were nothing but 200 something years of luck......

Comment

Working...
                      X