Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check out my high energy super breakfast.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out my high energy super breakfast.

Steel-cut oats, Brazil nuts, granola, walnuts, cacao, honey. This second breakfast of the day. Shet got me energized.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

full of sugar with almost 0 protein

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
      It's good sugar. My first breakfast is high protein. This is late breakfast. Good carbs!

Comment

Also I did my measurements and this meal only comes to 6g of sugar.

Comment

Add a banana

Comment

That stuff is very nutritious and healthy. Except for the granola which you don't need.

As long as you get protein at other times of the day that is a great breakfast for the most part.

Comment

I cant stomach cereal or oats in the morning, if I eat oats, they are blended with choc protein and peanut butter or its turkey bacon and eggs. I dont think my blender would like that cereal you ate blended, it would probably destroy my blender

This morning was turkey bacon and eggs, I could eat that every morning

Comment

Your first breakfast should be simple sugar and carbo . Second breakfast (after 30-60 minute) should be protein predominantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  what would be the point of protein in the morning anyway? protein is best after a workout

and trigg man, great breakfast choice, need to get me some of the same

Comment

Originally posted by Checheni_Lamara View Post
                    Your first breakfast should be simple sugar and carbo . Second breakfast (after 30-60 minute) should be protein predominantly.
                    Where did you read this? I believe that the body benefits more when you eat protein first think in the am.

Comment

Working...
                    X