No announcement yet.

Jin Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    I like how people talking smack about her, last time this happened she came on here and owned half of boxingscene with all the idiots talking trash did a 180 and started crying and apologizing.

Listen she was his manager and raised all his kids, she put in real work. Plus she's a cool chick. I wish she came back here to spark you internet tough guys who would be at her knees in real life.

Internet tough guys? As if i've threatened her or something?

She was his manager and she raised his kids. Fair do's. She's taken half his money and half his assests, even that is too much IMO.

However, taking his belts just left a sour taste in the mouth.

Either way, im wasting my time as has been said in this thread, the belts are worth quite a bit of money so thats why she must have taken them.

It's just something that was a bit hard to swallow. We all know how much these Boxers put themselves through and put their lives on the line to earn those belts. They fought for those belts. They earnt the rights to those belts. Those belts were Shane Mosley's and he should have had them to keep for as long as he lives. That's all im saying.

Comment

Remember, this is the same women who had his kids and then said that she "wanted to see the old man get the brakes beat off of him" on the run up to a fight. She wants those belts out of spite. Nothing more. Regardless of what she may have done for his career, it is a low-life move.

Comment

The rumour I heard was Shane gave up 80% of his fortune in paying out all future child care obligations, but that was before the Mayweather, Pacquiao and Canelo fights. So he was able to rebuild before he retired. RUMOUR.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
          The rumour I heard was Shane gave up 80% of his fortune in paying out all future child care obligations, but that was before the Mayweather, Pacquiao and Canelo fights. So he was able to rebuild before he retired. RUMOUR.
          Mhmm. She also let him keep all of the Margarito purse, despite being entitled to a cut of it.

Comment

Working...
          X