Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios on Broner: I Hope Eloy Destroys That Motherf****r!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, so let's give them some new nicknames. From now on, Bam Bam will be Bamby, The Ghost will be She Ghost, and Sergio will be Ms. Sergia. A Mir Con will remain just a con.

Comment

No **** at the thread title, 'Rios on Boner'....

Comment

Originally posted by Born2Live View Post
        No **** at the thread title, 'Rios on Boner'....
        Damn Good one, Born2, I can't believe I miss it.

Comment

Perez will lose ths fight IMO. Broner is too fast, strong and sharp and has fought the better opposition. Eloy will be brave and wont go easy but he will lose and more likely than not by KO/TKO

May the best man win

Comment

Thanks Rios you just made things a lot worse for Perez. If Broner takes your comments to heart I see him beating the tar out of Perez and getting him out of there early.

Comment

Is it supposed to say Boner? lol

Comment

War Broner!! The Mayweather comparisons will always be there between the 2 because of the team/slick defensive work etc but i feel Broner can go as far as floyd!

Comment

I agree with almost everything Rios said except for the whole "he's a 130 pound fighter calling me out" thing, Broner is pretty tall at 5'7 with a big frame and probably could fight as high as 150 in a few years without much of a problem, and no he's not Floyd, but when Floyd was 22 he was fighting at 130 also, I think Floyd was a little lighter in the azzz then Broner at 22 though, Broner's body type seems more like a sweat pea rather than Floyd imo, that's who Broner should try to steal moves from rather than try and fight like Mayweather cuz he's not quite as tall and long, Floyd can make you miss by just a cm or two but his long arms and body go a long way in helping him, I'd bet that Floyd couldn't fight the way he does now with much success if he was just even an inch shorter than he is(or his arms)...

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
                    Broner whud whoop Bam Bam probably worse then Gamboa will

WAR BRONER!!!! MESS THAT PEREZ UP FOR YOUR BLACK BRETHEN
                    Ahh is it a black thing that motivates you to root for your "brethen"? That's O.K. it's cool as long as you keep it real, here I'll help you. Broner would get KTFO by Rios! And no I'm not mexican, not that it should matter.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                      Ahh is it a black thing that motivates you to root for your "brethen"? That's O.K. it's cool as long as you keep it real, here I'll help you. Broner would get KTFO by Rios! And no I'm not mexican, not that it should matter.
                      You really don't believe this.. Rather Black or Mexican, I'm telling you Broner beats Rios. Gamboa beats Rios. I will bet all of my silly E-points on either. I know its no real value, just a pride thing. lol. I don't even know how to bet...

Comment

Working...
                      X