Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios on Broner: I Hope Eloy Destroys That Motherf****r!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios on Broner: I Hope Eloy Destroys That Motherf****r!

We welcomed former lightweight champion "Bam Bam" Brandon Rios to the latest edition of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com's official audio show.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    We welcomed former lightweight champion "Bam Bam" Brandon Rios to the latest edition of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com's official audio show.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Ooooweee...we got beef on our hands...I like to merelt WITNESS Trash talk between adriene and Rios....Adriene dont play that nonsense...he's gonna smack you rios...then what will you do...well rios claims he doesnt play that nonsense either...I wish these guys where close in wieght where they could fight

Comment

war Eloy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Ooooweee...we got beef on our hands...I like to merelt WITNESS Trash talk between adriene and Rios....Adriene dont play that nonsense...he's gonna smack you rios...then what will you do...well rios claims he doesnt play that nonsense either...I wish these guys where close in wieght where they could fight
        Rios would murder Broner in the ring ....

and I agree with Rios, hopefully Perez humiliates him

Comment

war eloy ....war bam bam

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Rios would murder Broner in the ring ....

and I agree with Rios, hopefully Perez humiliates him
            I dunno...Broner always said he dreamed to fight a big brawler like Rios...Broner is NOT Mayweather, but I think Broner has that Mayweather ability to take a part a big brawler...he said its his dream to show the world how he would take him apart...I believe him too, because I heard stories about Broner doing all types of versitile things in sparring...but we will never get to find out

Comment

I wonder if the day Broner loses a fight (when it happens) if he'll still ask his dad to comb his hair afterward

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                I dunno...Broner always said he dreamed to fight a big brawler like Rios...Broner is NOT Mayweather, but I think Broner has that Mayweather ability to take a part a big brawler...he said its his dream to show the world how he would take him apart...I believe him too, because I heard stories about Broner doing all types of versitile things in sparring...but we will never get to find out
                we might.... Broner is still young and he's pretty big.
                I wouldn't say seeing them match up in the future is totally out of the question.

Comment

Eat another torta you gordo. Broner has more talent tha Rios will ever have and by the time they meet Broner will walk right through Rios. It's funny when Mayweather say that hes an icon in boxing and a lot of young fighters look up to him everybody says whoopty whoop whoop like Mayweathers making this **** up.

Comment

Perez has a great shot at upsetting Broner.
                    Even though his record indicates a low ko %, in his recent fights Perez has been sitting on his punches and seems to have decent pop.

If Broner underestimates Eloy, I can see a long night for "The Problem"

Comment

Working...
                    X