No announcement yet.

Favorite Journeymen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Journeymen

I have always been a fan of the journeyman here are a few of my favs Emanuel Augustus very entertaining guy, Cliff Couser a good friend of mine and a dead ringer for iron mike,Teddy Reid dude was powerful when he got his hands on you.whos yours?

mayweather jr.

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
      mayweather jr.
      Come on rob i am trying to kill the Mayweather **** and talk about boxing.

Comment

no doubt, its emmanuel augustus...that dude is pure entertainment

he's the kind of boxer, if marketed properly, could have drawn people to the sport

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
          Come on rob i am trying to kill the Mayweather **** and talk about boxing.
          sorry mark!! lol.

okay okay. i mean i really think mayweather became a journeyman as of late ... so that's why i said it.

i agree with your post though. emmanuel took on any challenge he could get and gave it everything he had every single fight. exciting fighter and most of all he had fun doing it which contributed to his performances.

another worthy mention would be big foot martin... i really enjoyed his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            no doubt, its emmanuel augustus...that dude is pure entertainment

he's the kind of boxer, if marketed properly, could have drawn people to the sport

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
              sorry mark!! lol.

okay okay. i mean i really think mayweather became a journeyman as of late ... so that's why i said it.

i agree with your post though. emmanuel took on any challenge he could get and gave it everything he had every single fight. exciting fighter and most of all he had fun doing it which contributed to his performances.

another worthy mention would be big foot martin... i really enjoyed his fights.
              big foot martin oddly i am not familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
                big foot martin oddly i am not familiar.

dude, everette martin was around for a good while...i remmber him fighting in the 90s and IIRC, i think he beat Tim Witherspoon once...too lazy to check but he was a tough journeyman

Comment

Tex Cobb
                  Jerry Quarry
                  Chuck Wepner
                  Joe Hip

Comment

James Thunder pops to mind as well he did have the fastest ko in boxing history.

Comment

Working...
                    X