Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my saggy balls

Comment

mexicans? or pochos?...........

texan mexicans are probably tougher than cali ones.......i mean cali ones can work as nanny's and handymen and **** like that....while the texans are all day chingandole en la farm.....

cali pochos vs texan pochos???them cholito ganagbangers in cali win.......

Comment

Look the Cali Mexicans are more thugged out.... Vatos Locos and ****...

The crazy Mexicans down here dress in cowboy boots and a big hat.... You would think that they are harmless, but little do you know they are involved in La Emme (I guess thats how you spell it) and all of these other hardcore drug cartels.... They get all coked up and do some **** that you wouldnt expect....

The Cali Mexicans are more gangsterand thugged out....

The Texicans are more happy and out going but more hardcore because of the fact that they are involved with these big time Cartels....

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
          The Texan Mexican's are more hardcore to me.
          Then Cali Mexi****s it is.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
            The Texan Mexican's are more hardcore to me.
            i'm from san diego but stationed in el paso at ft bliss. i don't know about the rest of texas but these dudes here are a joke. they had something on gangland saying el paso is crazy with the barrio aztecas. i've been here for 4 years and i ain't seen anything crazy. the gangs are bitches here. not glorifying gangs but i'd much rather be here in the second safest city in the states, then say los angeles. when you're in a place like socal and you look the way i do you're gonna get hit up "where you from fool" here they don't even ask, they just walk on by. but i know this is just el paso, can't speak on any other city in texas.

Comment

Put it this way.. 4 of Cali's cities are in Forbes 25 most dangerous cities to live in list.
              NONE of Texas cities make the list.

As to wether the Mexicans are tougher in either place? who knows..
              I would assume that tougher people live in tougher cities though so I would guess Cali.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                Look the Cali Mexicans are more thugged out.... Vatos Locos and ****...

The crazy Mexicans down here dress in cowboy boots and a big hat.... You would think that they are harmless, but little do you know they are involved in La Emme (I guess thats how you spell it) and all of these other hardcore drug cartels.... They get all coked up and do some **** that you wouldnt expect....

The Cali Mexicans are more gangsterand thugged out....

The Texicans are more happy and out going but more hardcore because of the fact that they are involved with these big time Cartels....
                emme died out long time ago.... Z and som cartels from tamaluipas

Comment

Cali Mexicans hands down!!! Texas paisa are facking chavalas and they know it!!!! Plus there heinas are facking wack!!!!Just ask H-Town!!!!

Comment

what's the difference both are still mexicans. brown, short, black hair and speaks mexican.

Comment

Arizonan Mexicans!! are better than both

Comment

Working...
                      X