Collapse
No announcement yet.

14 days is enough time to cheat but that 14 days is a useless time to take peds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did somebody say something about DRUGS and CHEATing? .....

this thread is sure to attract flies by the numbers! And I mean the bad kind of flies.....

In 3.....2.....1......0......

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      I just want to know why floyd doesn't want to accept the 14 days cut off when conte said that this deal is fair for floyd. Yes conte said that 14 days is enough time to cheat but he also said that using peds/steroids in that 14 days time frame is useless since you will never feel the effect of those drugs that's why he said that 14 days cut off is a fair deal for floyd.

Floyd 0 days isn't about he wanted pac to be clean but the 0 days is for him to messed up pac concentration and mind before the fight.

"Tygart insists that setting blackout dates for testing is inadequate, and educating athletes on why that can't be done is important. "If you give a blackout date, there's plenty of things you can do to cheat and get away with it," he says of the potential to use masking agents. "That's why it's not allowed."

Said Tygart: "We don't do anything that can potentially impact an athlete's performance. … It's a matter of learning about the process. There's just a lack of the knowledge about these issues."

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/boxin...t-hurdle_N.htm

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        I just want to know why floyd doesn't want to accept the 14 days cut off when conte said that this deal is fair for floyd. Yes conte said that 14 days is enough time to cheat but he also said that using peds/steroids in that 14 days time frame is useless since you will never feel the effect of those drugs that's why he said that 14 days cut off is a fair deal for floyd.

Floyd 0 days isn't about he wanted pac to be clean but the 0 days is for him to messed up pac concentration and mind before the fight.

I would like to see the Article where Victor Conte said this.

And if that`s the Case why did`nt pac except the first time?If Victor Conte really said what you said then that still does`nt change the fact that Pac can take something that Victor never heard of that have effects when you take it at a certain time.

Comment

Originally posted by andre the giant View Post
          Useless thread all the floyd fans will ( and already have ) come in here to ruin this threa with their blind love and support for Mayweather . Those ****ers are so biased Floyd cant do anything wrong ever in their eyes .
          floyd fans knew that 14 days is fair but they are blind because of their love to floyd or they are just too worried that floyd can't beat pac if floyd doesn't have an advantage against pac before they in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
            I would like to see the Article where Victor Conte said this.

And if that`s the Case why did`nt pac except the first time?If Victor Conte really said what you said then that still does`nt change the fact that Pac can take something that Victor never heard of that have effects when you take it at a certain time.
            i can't find the article, but i know everyone read it that conte said those things and it has been posted here in bs before.

Comment

wow this poster pasaWHACKO is so pathetic....I have not seen anyone riding pac like this dousche. funny how his excuse for why pac didnt accept 14 days last time is he was distracted by the election yet he fought clottey the same say he would have fought floyd.

Comment

Working...
              X