Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If We Win The Appeal, I'll Give Peterson a Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: If We Win The Appeal, I'll Give Peterson a Rematch

As previously reported, Amir Khan has called for his controversial defeat against Lamont Peterson to be overturned. The Bolton fighter lost his WBA and IBF light-welterweight belts against the American challenger last Saturday night.

[Click Here To Read More]

Peterson did well but I don't see how he deserves a rematch against Khan. OK yeah so he won 4 rounds and didn't give up in the other 8, but it was clear that Khan was far superior and all Peterson had was roughhouse illegal tactics that he wouldnt be able to use without a racially biased hometown ref

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
      Khan did well but I don't see how he deserves a rematch against Peterson. OK yeah so he won 4 rounds and didn't give up in the other 8, but it was clear that Peterson was far superior and all Khan had was roughhouse illegal tactics, pushing off and using his forearm, that he wouldn't be able to use without a British hometown ref
      If you don't mind I made some small changes so your statement would be more accurate. And if they overturn the decision, which they won't. I will never watch boxing again. And reason why is the fact that is was a close fight but it doesn't even come remotely close to being the worst decision I have ever seen.

Comment

Khan is so mad that he lost, makes it all that much better

Comment

Have they ever overturned a decision, I cant recall one, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
            Peterson did well but I don't see how he deserves a rematch against Khan. OK yeah so he won 4 rounds and didn't give up in the other 8, but it was clear that Khan was far superior and all Peterson had was roughhouse illegal tactics that he wouldnt be able to use without a racially biased hometown ref
            Bull**** man Peterson brought the pressure and Khan was running always running he has no inside game whatsoever and so when Lamont was pounding in heavy shots to the head and body the only thing khan could do was push him away or he would push lamonts head down also peterson was obviously the stronger of the 2 i mean khan would not stand and fight and all THIS CRY BABY STUFF IT MAKES ME SICK......he is trying to FORCE A REMATCH lamont should NOT fight him again where was Maidanas REMATCH ????????

amir go boil your head you lost get over it.....

Comment

Khan is still a damn Prima Donna. Peterson drilled Khan a new hole and had him running for dear life. Peterson is not even a puncher and he had Khan running from him like he was a one-punch KO artist. Khan is just another tree in the forrest in a division too deep for him to be the best. There are 5 guys who could beat Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                If you don't mind I made some small changes so your statement would be more accurate. And if they overturn the decision, which they won't. I will never watch boxing again. And reason why is the fact that is was a close fight but it doesn't even come remotely close to being the worst decision I have ever seen.
                Doesn't make it right though, does it? that logic isn't the best but sadly it's all we know in the twisted world of boxing officiating.

Comment

Well khan you wont have to worry about giving peterson a rematch because the decision will stand

Comment

IMO Khan doesn't need the rematch or the belts.

If I were him or GBP, I would just match him against Robert Guerrero at 140, then start his 147 campaign.

Maybe face Kell Brook or Devon Alexander afterwards at 147 then go for someone like Floyd , Berto or Victor Ortiz.

Comment

Working...
                    X