Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach has made it normal for trainers to trash talk for their fighters - it's stupid!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theirs only like 3 trainers who talk shit like if they are the fighters lol that Freddie Roach, Virgil Hunter, and Devon Alexander Trainer dont remeber that jokers name.

No other trainer talks trash, even remotely enough to be even mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
      Theirs only like 3 trainers who talk shit like if they are the fighters lol that Freddie Roach, Virgil Hunter, and Devon Alexander Trainer dont remeber that jokers name.

No other trainer talks trash, even remotely enough to be even mentioned.
      Cunningham I think was Alexander's trainer. St. Louis guy, he also trained Cory Spinks.

Floyd sr talks a lot of trash. who does he train now?

Comment

What about Team Alexander?
        lol,

Comment

I actually like it in this scenario where the fighter is quiet and needs a spark to fire up. Pacquiao doesn't like to let Roach down and I believe hearing Roach talk so confidently about him ignites that extra desire to deliver come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
            Tired of hearing this guy come out with a new line every other day. He ain't gonna do the fighting .

You guys like this ****? Now hunter da hater has joined in bashing Floyd and roach's stable.
            I hate it. I find it pitiful and embarrassing on behalf of the fighters and for guys who forget themselves and have a much higher opinion of themselves and what they do/how important they are.

It's a bit like how Cortez started to impose himself on fights just to make himself look/feel more important because he developed some huge ego and started to think he was part of the fight. If you get noticed a lot, you aren't doing your job well.

Trainers shouldn't be getting into this media hype bull****. Their entire focus should just be training, game plan and mental preparation of the fighter.

Comment

The only person I like it from is angel cause he's funny. But roach if he crossed the line you can't do anything to him cause of his disability. Unless your name is Alex ariza lol

Comment

Yes because trainers never spoke about their fighter's opponents before Roach

Comment

Roach isn't the 1st trainer to get loud on somebody
                  and he does that because Pac refuses to do it himself
                  he smiles nice and pretty when the cameras are on him
                  somebody has to do the talking, so it falls to Roach a lot
                  doesn't matter what he says though, he's the trainer not the fighter

Comment

Working...
                  X