No announcement yet.

Little girl help guys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAMES_THUNDER View Post
    I've used other forums bro they not too different , but I'm still very green make no mistake. I can easily post pics of her texts and all and calls but what good will that do? Plus idk if mods will get me In trouble.
    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but a guy called Dorian is just too convenient on this forum. Hardly a common name either...

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      I'll give you the benefit of the doubt but a guy called Dorian is just too convenient on this forum. Hardly a common name either...
      No bro Dorian isn't my real name, when I read her text the senders name was Dorian.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K.A View Post
        Who wouldnt be surprised at a well hung Mexican?

Slammed...

Comment

@ d-mize I see Leo on ur sig , I remember seeing him in the gym when he was 17 allot , he'd get a boxing lesson from a 14 yr old who was the best I've seen in person, I looked at the other dudes pro rec hes only 1-0 .later saw him in the street and asked why he only had one fight 2 years ago.

Comment

as soon as i unlocked the screen , it was a text from " dorian" it reads as followed " i love you baby and miss you" she rights back love you too. so much adrenaline in me right now and shes still out with my sister.
            Yeah man they all like that. dirty dirty whores the whole lot of them.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              all girls cheat and they're all whores...... sorry mate.
              but don't lose your shit and confront her

then report back and tell us what happened
              i can already tell you whats going to happen, DENY DENY DENY....

Comment

So you are into little girls, Mr. Thunder?

Comment

No bro Dorian isn't my real name, when I read her text the senders name was Dorian.
                  Dorian is a has-been poster who no longer posts here. People like me used to make threads with made-up stories about him. So your story looks funny to some people. I believe you don't know Dorian the poster though, that is not a surprise that nobody really knows that unknown journeyman with no legacy on these forums.

Comment

I stay violating Dorian though, the no legacy having, borderline Hall of Famer does not post anymore. I ran him out of here like G-Dog. Hasn't post here since November 2012. Boxingscene ain't for the weak. All weaklings must be removed form this site, it makes the site weak.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=32429

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Dorian is a has-been poster who no longer posts here. People like me used to make threads with made-up stories about him. So your story looks funny to some people. I believe you don't know Dorian the poster though, that is not a surprise that nobody really knows that unknown journeyman with no legacy on these forums.
                      Lol ahhh now I get why people were iffy about the Dorian name, no bro indont like little girls my ex was 20, I meant little help, with girl. But it didn't come out right lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X