No announcement yet.

Should May sue for defamation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
    You are misguided friend. Floyd never had to clear his name because it was never in question. This was about Pacquiao's PED lawsuit and the criminal way his lawyers manipulated our justice system to conceal his Manny's use, which is quite obvious.
    For this post I have been negged and my rep stained with red k by a poster called HECTARI but fear not. I continue to pray for him and I will continue to spread the truth!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
      floyd should sue Hauser... but then he'll have to release the results of his dirty tests (if they exist)
      Yep. It's very simple. Sue Hauser and present the documents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        manny said floyd can test him in between rounds, just get in the ring with pac... rumors against pac obviously false, that's why floyd took back all the bull**** and settled....

floyd got some rumors about him now... he can clear himself easily... sue Hauser and when Hauser subpoenas the dirty test results release them (if they exist)...
        Blah blah , and Manny walked out on 50/50 offer using a peds test for a reason , and Manny has been walking ever since, straight to JMM and Bradley because any real WW will flog him , dude is a hype job that when the CWs ran out so did super Manny lol , now we got I had a cramp and found god , lol you lot are a joke !

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
          Yep. It's very simple. Sue Hauser and present the documents.
          Cant sue a rumor kid , this aint a school yard punk calling you a ladyboy , the big boys play different .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            Show me he paid Pac millions kiddo , lol he didnt pay Pac a cent jeezus you kids are gullible !

Show me where anybody publicly said SORRY to Pac ?

Come on fanboy put up or shut up !
            It's obvious you lost your common sense. Go reread the article

Comment

Cant sue a rumor kid , this aint a school yard punk calling you a ladyboy , the big boys play different .
              fyi a rumor stops being a rumor once it is placed in print and published then it becomes slander.....just sayin.......

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
                For this post I have been negged and my rep stained with red k by a poster called HECTARI but fear not. I continue to pray for him and I will continue to spread the truth!
                You're an alt who popped up when Floyd became guilty of roiding. Who gives a f&ck about ur rep. Here's another red k

Comment

Blah blah , and Manny walked out on 50/50 offer using a peds test for a reason , and Manny has been walking ever since, straight to JMM and Bradley because any real WW will flog him , dude is a hype job that when the CWs ran out so did super Manny lol , now we got I had a cramp and found god , lol you lot are a joke !
                  Lol roidweather ran away from welterweights his entire career and he's been roiding and using xylocaine and whatever type of peds out there

Comment

• What's the point in suing a broke ass dude like Hauser. I mean he's an Internet blogger.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      Is that why he settled and paid millions upon a simple request?

Keep on thinking Floyd paid out millions~ it got settled out of court why would Floyd pay millions.

Floyd is rich but losing millions would sting him. so hard to see him going for that.
                      Manny got at most probably like half of 1 million, which for Floyd is a good night at the sports book.

Floyd was going to have to pay Manny's legal fees which were at the moment were like 110k, going forward it just made sense to make it go away which is always the case with litigation especially one he didn't start.

Why would Manny take such a pittance and a weak apology if his case was so stong, because it was best to just make the whole thing go away.

Comment

Working...
                      X