No announcement yet.

Who beat Cotto worse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Republica View Post
    I rewatched both fights. Manny took Cottos heart sooner than Marg though we must say Tony fought a nver been defeated Cotto...
    Sounds like you answered your own ?

Comment

Margarito made him quit the Pacquiao fight could have gone to the cards imo

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        Pac did. Cotto was actually able to recover from the Marg fight. His comeback fight against Jennings showed that Cotto was able to still do his thing but after that Pac fight, Cotto has never looked the same.
        Cotto looked the same in all his fights bro,not to mention he had war after war..Only right he would slow down at this age..I don't think one fight with Pac did that,but all the punishment over the yrs adds up..

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post

As for the thread I'm going with the same because Cotto ran from Pac, but I could just imagine if he held his ground, he would of gotten a worse beating.
          I agree...he didn't want to take another beating like the one Tony gave him. So he avoided pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Cotto looked the same in all his fights bro,not to mention he had war after war..Only right he would slow down at this age..I don't think one fight with Pac did that,but all the punishment over the yrs adds up..
            Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
            I agree...he didn't want to take another beating like the one Tony gave him. So he avoided pac.
            why didn't he run from Margarito?If I remember correctly he was ahead on all the cards or is it that he did try and failed?

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              why didn't he run from Margarito?If I remember correctly he was ahead on all the cards or is it that he did try and failed?
              From the six rd on Cotto was really running from Marga's tbh..And to end the fight he ran away into the corner which lead to the fight being stopped by the ref and his corner..

Comment

Manny because he did it without plaster. Also... Cotto was in the fight til the 10th... got careless on the ropes with hands down and got caught... fight changes for the worse. Prior to that he was on course to make the 12 rounds. Remember.. he was not KO'd and dizzy... he was tired and his nose busted by plaster from round 2 on... Manny took over from rd 3...

Then again, Manny might be juiced up

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
                  Manny because he did it without plaster. Also... Cotto was in the fight til the 10th... got careless on the ropes with hands down and got caught... fight changes for the worse. Prior to that he was on course to make the 12 rounds. Remember.. he was not KO'd and dizzy... he was tired and his nose busted by plaster from round 2 on... Manny took over from rd 3...

When the fight was stopped he was down on the cards...The fight had change by the six rd..

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post

Comment

Remember, this poll will never reflect reality as there are over 100 million Mexicans and 200 mexicans for every 1 filipino on this forum. They can't EVER go against their own "warrior" regardless of plaster, ephedra or dick-water.

PRs let Resto go the next day. These clowns are clinging to Margarito like he stole their lawnmower.

Comment

Working...
                      X