Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horus any news on the mayweather vs mosley ppv numbers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horus any news on the mayweather vs mosley ppv numbers?

you think its going to be around 1.1 to 1.2 or 1.2 to 1.4? i remember you making bets saying that this ppv will outsell any of pacquiaos ppv but it might actually not considering it might do 1.1.

Don't worry man, it probably sold 4 million. Like Schaefer said it would.

Comment

yeah when are they releasing the number... I can tell you those reports of it doing 1.1 mill buys were false though

Comment

I told everyone I know to stream it cuz I wanted Pac-May to happen.

If May/Mosley hit 2 mil then he'd ask Pac for 60-40 on top of OSDT demands and there would be no fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
          I told everyone I know to stream it cuz I wanted Pac-May to happen.

If May/Mosley hit 2 mil then he'd ask Pac for 60-40 on top of OSDT demands and there would be no fight.
          thats cute

Comment

Originally posted by Fanny Packiao View Post
            thats cute
            So's your username.

Comment

Nobody on this forum should care about PPVs because the promoters and networks aren't paying us. Let the fighters and promoters worry about sales and money.

Comment

I honestly think it out-sold any Pac PPV..but we will see...
                I just know if it broke 1 million its still good..especially both being black fighters..that hardly sells!..so props to them..

Comment

Agreed, I bet that shi$ didn't work that fight was epic in the making eventhough Mosley's performance was the flattest I've ever seen. It was def the layoff b/c he was even more competitive against Winky n Vernon but that was a decade ago.

Comment

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
                    you think its going to be around 1.1 to 1.2 or 1.2 to 1.4? i remember you making bets saying that this ppv will outsell any of pacquiaos ppv but it might actually not considering it might do 1.1.
                    Why? don't you know how to look for the news yourself?

Comment

Working...
                    X