Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If ODLH and Hatton were the star attractions against Mayweather why dont....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If ODLH and Hatton were the star attractions against Mayweather why dont....

Hatton and DE la hoya fight if they are such BIG DRAWS TO THE BOXING COMMMUNITY.

what im putting across is everyone came to see mayweather

De la hoya was the draw, always check the track record. I believe in the Hatton fight, Floyd mayweather drew most of the PPV audience but Hatton drew most of the live audience. Floyd mayweather is a big draw undoubtly, just not more than Oscar.

Comment

In Oscar vs Mayweather: Oscar was the A-side and Mayweather was the B-side. Both drew in fans but DLH is well DLH.

In Mayweather vs Hatton: Mayweather was the A-side and Hatton was the B-side. Both drew in fans but Mayweather had the momentum from the DLH fight so i believe it help the fight gain more buys. Hatton was undefeated and had England waiting with anticipation. Do not underrate that.

Comment

Originally posted by I <3 Boxing View Post
        Hatton and DE la hoya fight if they are such BIG DRAWS TO THE BOXING COMMMUNITY.
        dlh is retired and hatton needs to retire.

what im putting across is everyone came to see mayweather
        floyd didn't do it by himself.

Comment

After the supposed win that DLH was gonna get over PAC, they were already talking about a DLH-Hatton bout in the UK

Comment

Working...
          X