People please don't think the Klitschko sisters represent Soviet Boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fiday View Post
    Because they supported the Orange Revolution
    Ok, good enough. That is a good enough reason to hate them if you are either russian neo-imperialist or an ukrainian communist, otherwise it should not bother you at all, since it does not affect you in any way.
    So, which one are you?

Comment

If they aren't proud Soviets, then why do they where the Soviet Union colors ALWAYS to their fights??
      The Klits are some Commis if I ever seen some..

Red & Gold ALWAYS.. those are some proud Soviets.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        If they aren't proud Soviets, then why do they where the Soviet Union colors ALWAYS to their fights??
        The Klits are some Commis if I ever seen some..

Red & Gold ALWAYS.. those are some proud Soviets.
        They are cosmopolitan.
        (I sincerely hope you know what that means)

Comment

The klitschko sisters don't represent us, they aren't even proud that they used to be soviets. They are pro America and anti Putin/Russia

If u want to see real soviet fighters then check out Povetkin, Dimitrenko, Abraham,...

They are the pride of the Soviet Union and not the Klitshcko sisters so pls don't think that all Soviet Boxers are *****s like the K sisters
          I dont remember Beligum being in the Soviet union.

Comment

Because they supported the Orange Revolution
            Good point thats the thing that frustrated me about them too. The Orange Revolution was a CIA/Nato coup de etat and these two dumb asses really thought it was about freedom...unless of course they were in on it which is a possibility.
            That was done to suck in the former Soviet satellites into Nato and further attempt to diminish Russian influence in the region.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
              Ok, good enough. That is a good enough reason to hate them if you are either russian neo-imperialist or an ukrainian communist, otherwise it should not bother you at all, since it does not affect you in any way.
              So, which one are you?
              They tried to do such a revolution in my country to, but my people are more loyal to our Russian brothers than those ukranian bitches

Comment

Orange revolution did sound like a pretty good deal since the other guy, besides being a communist(and a bad kind at it) was just a pcriminal with a hand long record. Now, I know that most politicians are criminals, but it was kinda hard to accept the president of your country if he served time for racketeering and other violent crimes.
                And it ain't like he actually won the elections either.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                  They are cosmopolitan.
                  (I sincerely hope you know what that means)
                  it means they are made of many things, worldly.

either way, they still rep. the soviet colors.

Comment

Originally posted by poontango View Post
                    Good point thats the thing that frustrated me about them too. The Orange Revolution was a CIA/Nato coup de etat and these two dumb asses really thought it was about freedom...unless of course they were in on it which is a possibility.
                    That was done to suck in the former Soviet satellites into Nato and further attempt to diminish Russian influence in the region.
                    Exactly and Tunney and other wanabe russians think the Klitshckos are the pride of the Former Soviet Union.

Comment

They tried to do such a revolution in my country to, but my people are more loyal to our Russian brothers than those ukranian bitches
                      Let me guess, you are what, a belorussian? It just escapes me what country besides Ukraine and Georgia had a "color" revolution.

Comment

Working...
                      X