No announcement yet.

Espinoza Boxing Closes with Strong 2008, Busy 2009

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espinoza Boxing Closes with Strong 2008, Busy 2009

LOS ANGELES, CA (November 28, 2008) The Espinoza Boxing Club is closing 2008 with a strong finish and making plans for a huge 2009 as plans are underway for their foray into the promotional aspect of boxing.

This past week, Frank Espinoza Jr. of The Espinoza Boxing Club, visited Roy Englebrecht’s Fight Promoter University to learn about the promotional end.

‘It was a terrific opportunity for my son, Frankie Jr., to learn more about the promotional end. I’ve managed fighters since 1991, but he said it was great to hear Richard Schaefer and Michael Buffer speak on the intricacies of promoting, all the little things that need to be accounted for to make a great promotion” said Frank Espinoza. "Obviously, Richard has been very successful with Golden Boy Promotions and has
    a wealth of knowledge to share."

The Espinoza Boxing Club has four fighters in bouts in the Southern California area the second weekend of December.. “We’ve got our undefeated prospects fighting in December and we’re busy planning to promote our own shows in the New Year”, said Frank Espinoza Sr.
    “On Friday, December 11th, Luis Ramos and Ronny Rios are fighting in Irvine at Roy’s Battle at the Ballroom series and the next night, December 12th, Carlos Molina and Jesus Hernandez are fighting in Alameda. Also on Friday, December 19th, Miguel Huerta is facing Mike Alvarado in the main event at the final SOLO BOXEO show in Denver.”

Continued Espinoza, “These are busy times for me and Frankie Jr. but it’s a terrific period of growth for The Espinoza Boxing Club. With the start up of the promotional company, it’s going to be a very busy and productive new year for us.”- www.espinozaboxingclub.com
Working...
X