Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any boxing match gambling websites??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any boxing match gambling websites??

Some kind of legit, safe site to bet money on fights?? Anyone know of anything??

Man, come on..I know someone knows a site....I'm gonna bet HUGE on pacquiao..I have to if I wanna win something decent.... What is he like 5-1 favorite in this fight?
    Last edited by GHOST KING; 10-06-2010, 02:20 AM.

Comment

I found a site..It has the odds Pacquiao -500 and Margarito +350..I'm not much of a gambler..what does this mean???

Comment

that means for pacquiao, you risk $500 to win $100
        margarito, you risk $100 to win $350

or if you think Pacquiaos gonna win by knock out, the odds are -185
        on the site I use. They also have Margarito/Pacquiao goes distance +235.

Comment

Originally posted by 510hustler View Post
          that means for pacquiao, you risk $500 to win $100
          margarito, you risk $100 to win $350

or if you think Pacquiaos gonna win by knock out, the odds are -185
          on the site I use. They also have Margarito/Pacquiao goes distance +235.

So if I bet $1000 on Pac, then i'd only win $200???

Comment

You won't win much by betting on Pacquiao unless you put a lot of money on (I'm talking thousands of dollars) as he is the favourite. However, whatever you put on you will get your money back, whereas if you put it on Margarito, you will lose it as he is very likely to get sparked.

If you want a decent fight to bet on, get your money on Arthur Abraham to beat Carl Froch.

Actually, Khan/Maidana might be even better if you put money on Maidana to win.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 10-06-2010, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X