No announcement yet.

Anselmo Moreno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anselmo Moreno

I havent seen this guy fight yet. Is he that good to be mentioned in the top 5 latino pound for pound. Whats his style like and will he go far?

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    I havent seen this guy fight yet. Is he that good to be mentioned in the top 5 latino pound for pound. Whats his style like and will he go far?
    His style?

Is a poor man version of Pernell Whitaker. That is not a diss, it is a compliment. Especially if you knew how great Whitkaer was in his prime.

I think Moreno is the most underrated fighter in all of boxing. He is willing to fight anybody anywhere. I think he has defended his belt in more countries than any other active title holder. So he fights anywhere.

Doesn't have that much power, but has a very good and is very skilled and IMO the best bantamweight. And, I think he is the truth but he will have problems with relentless guys since he dosn't have the power to keep them off. But, he has the skills to beat anybody.

Check him out. Don't look so much at the Cermeno fight that is just a style clash.
    Last edited by jrosales13; 08-31-2010, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      His style?

Is a poor man version of Pernell Whitaker. That is not a diss, it is a compliment. Especially if you knew how great Whitkaer was in his prime.

I think Moreno is the most underrated fighter in all of boxing. He is willing to fight anybody anywhere. I think he ha defended his belt in more countries than any other active title holder. So he fights anywhere.

Doesn't have that much, but has a very good and is very skilled and IMO the best bantamweight. And, I think he is the truth but he will have problems with relentless guys since he dosn't have the power to keep them off. But, he has the skills to beat anybody.

Check him out. Don't look so much at the Cermeno fight that is just a style clash.
      Great info Gracias carnal

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        His style?

I think Moreno is the most underrated fighter in all of boxing. He is willing to fight anybody anywhere. I think he ha defended his belt in more countries than any other active title holder. So he fights anywhere.

Doesn't have that much, but has a very good and is very skilled and IMO the best bantamweight. And, I think he is the truth but he will have problems with relentless guys since he dosn't have the power to keep them off. But, he has the skills to beat anybody.

very good assessment. and as far as him and cermeno not only the style clash, they know each other inside and out. as both train out of the same gym.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
          Great info Gracias carnal
          No problem

Comment

Working...
          X