No announcement yet.

Floyd's new strategy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maestro USA View Post
    cotto never called out floyd, he was interviewed if he wanted to fight floyd a few years back and he said no he does not, he wants to fight whoever his promoter puts (floyds leftovers) in front of him instead.

Margarito ktfo out cotto, get over it.
    margarito called out mayweather
    and at 1:43 that looks like he was ready to fight mayweather,hatton, de la hoya

Comment

Originally posted by BMWM3P View Post
      Retire when real threats are present and everyone is questioning your greatness. Come back when those threats have died down and then face those you now you can beat.

Floyd cherrypicking his way to a legacy.
      I dunno why you're posting about floyd when pac/hatton is happening tomorrow... what is the obsession with floyd???

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
        It's probably the only thing that would send FMJr into permanent retirement...I don't think his ego would survive it.

I really think Floyd is fabulously talented, he just doesn't have his head on straight. Too into the money end of it without giving much of a **** about the sport itself, and the fans of the sport are utterly irrelevant to him. Seems he doesn't understand that without the fans, he's just another guy who can fight...no shortage of those.
        At the end of this I just want to see the best face the best. This fool is doing boxing a diservice with all this cherrypicking.

Comment

Originally posted by RAESAAD View Post
          Good luck. They're just as ignorant as Floyd himself.....
          floyd is the best fighter of this generation........ u just cant deal with that can you?

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            I dunno why you're posting about floyd when pac/hatton is happening tomorrow... what is the obsession with floyd???
            Actually is happening today and I can't wait for Pac to kick Hattons ass.

I have no obsession with the fool but his dumbass *****s got their vaginas wet with his announcement and are acting like tenage groppies. This thread is meant to put them in check.

Comment

Looks like Larry Merchant agrees with me.

Comment

Working...
              X