Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Bradley got away with the most "gift" decisions this century?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Bradley got away with the most "gift" decisions this century?

Bradley officially won 4 fights which could have easily been judged for his opponent without any controversy or backlash..

apart from the first Pac fight which Pacquiao dominated, the other fights were close and could have easily gone to the other boxer if there'd been different judges - or maybe even if the same judges had been sitting in different positions

Marquez
    Prov
    Pac 1
    Witter

is that the most "gift" decisions that any boxer has got away with this century, or even in all history?

a lot of gifts for a not-so gifted boxer?

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
    Bradley officially won 4 fights which could have easily been judged for his opponent without any controversy or backlash..

apart from the first Pac fight which Pacquiao dominated, the other fights were close and could have easily gone to the other boxer if there'd been different judges - or maybe even if the same judges had been sitting in different positions

Marquez
    Prov
    Pac 1
    Witter

is that the most "gift" decisions that any boxer has got away with this century, or even in all history?

The judges were mesmerized by his chiseled physique and shiny dome.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post

Marquez
      Prov
      Pac 1
      Witter

he clearly beat Marquez
      he clearly beat Witter
      ref fucked Ruslan outta some crucial KD points, that decision was so so

Comment

He beat Jmm easly

Comment

He has gotten a lot of gift decisions. The two big ones are disgraceful. He did get koed in the first round against Provodnikov.

Comment

Only ''Gift'' would be the first Pac fight, it was close, but don't think Bradley did enough to win.
            He definitely won the Ruslan fight if you consider the actual fight and not the knockdowns that weren't ruled as so.
            He easily beat Marquez, i gave him 5 or 6 of the first 7 rounds and then 2 more later in the fight. Marquez couldn't land anything, he was only winning rounds when Bradley wasn't throwing

Comment

bradley outboxed provodnikov but was almost out fought, he was too quick for the aging marquez, witter was a legit win, even fought him on witter's turf. pacquiao was the only robbery

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

You are so dedicated to Khan you even dislike Bradley because Khan dislikes him. You must be from England because only the most bias Englishman could possibly think he lost to Witter. I saw that fight and Bradley won by a mile and even Witter admitted Bradley deserved the win. You are trying to say an American fought an English champion in England and deserved to lose but the English judges were unfair to their countryman and gave the fight to the American. That is impossible and you know it. Bradley beat Witter by a mile so get over it. Bradley was a close but clear winner over Marquez. Bradley vs. Ruslan could have gone either way but Bradley probably deserved to win a very close fight. Bradley's win over Pacquiao is the only gift Bradley has ever received and he earned all his other wins.

Comment

He only got one "gift" decision and that was Pac/Bradley I. Bradley is a tough fighter who earns his respect in the ring.

Comment

He definitely beat Marquez, I scored that fight like 9-3 in Bradley's favor, and I felt I was being conservative.

He also beat Prov and Witter.

Prov only won 3 rounds clearly in that fight. 1,2 and 12. 6th round was debatable.

I thought he lost to Pacquiao in the first fight, but that was a close fight.

I would go with Devon Alexander.

Alexander: Matthysse and Kotelnik
                    Last edited by Cuban Linx; 04-17-2014, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X