Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

are footballers more athletic than NFL players?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
    That doesn't mean jack ****. Stick figures who run marathons have even more cardio and endurance...
    Quiet obviously you have no idea what you are talking about, go check out sonny bill williams and tell me he is a stick figure.

We don't say its the best at everything, we say its the best sport. The rest of the world is just insecure butthurt phags with what sport america likes.
    imo boxing is the best sport but you are entitled to your opinion.

You have a typical ignorant and arrogant response that is expected from an american.

The rest of the world isnt insecure, we just dont care what sports america likes.

Here is some truths for you.

America couldnt play cricket so they play baseball and they arent even #1 at that.

America couldnt play rugby so they made gridiron.

The rest of the world is a bunch of phags, so, we don't really care.....
    Go watch some rugby you phag, NFL players need to wear helmets and body armor because they cant take hits like men.

Comment

Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
      Quiet obviously you have no idea what you are talking about, go check out sonny bill williams and tell me he is a stick figure.
      Oh....my god......you are really gonna try to roll with that argument?

imo boxing is the best sport but you are entitled to your opinion.

You have a typical ignorant and arrogant response that is expected from an american.

The rest of the world isnt insecure, we just dont care what sports america likes.

Here is some truths for you.

America couldnt play cricket so they play baseball and they arent even #1 at that.

America couldnt play rugby so they made gridiron.
      I can live with being arrogant. I can't imagine living with being an insecure butthurt phag.

America: football is the best sport
      Insecure phag: *snifle* no its not *sniffle*
      America: who gives a fuk what you think
      Insecure phag: Waaaaaaah

Go watch some rugby you phag, NFL players need to wear helmets and body armor because they cant take hits like men.
      Actually, you cant hit like a man, therefore there's no need for safety precautions.

Comment

Go watch some rugby you ****, NFL players need to wear helmets and body armor because they cant take hits like men.
        In my opinion, "Rugby Football" is the most masculine team sport ever to be invented...

(I also enjoy "American football" -- Super Bowl XLVIII displayed in my opinion) an unmatched jewelry in terms of defensive approach... (Some might say that the cold weather helped Denver Broncos a lot...)

Comment

the general level of fleetness is higher in a soccer player. so many of the men in a football game at the pro level are gigantic. we're talking 300 lbs plus.

to make a real comparison, you'd need to take into account only the athletic / skill players in the NFL. runningback, corner, reciever, some defensive linemen, some linebackers, some tight ends, etc.

if you match those guys with euro footballers in purely athletic endeavors [sprinting, jumping, throwing a javelin [or discus, etc,] wrestling, climbing a tree, swimming,] they would come out on top.

still, i think the best of the best in football, are better all around athletes. maybe that's just my big man bias kicking in. bo jackson would be better at more sports than messi. if you don't believe me when i say that, you've probably never done anything athletic in your life. size does matter in most sports. bo was also packing a longer snake.

when taking into consideration one's overall level of athletic ability, i look at size and speed, or what i call "fleetness."

size generally means strength, so i'm not mentioning that.

lebron is the planet's best athlete because he's not only fast and fleet [coordinated,] he's truly massive. he's 265 lbs in shape. that's markedly larger than klitschko. he's also several inches taller [2 or 3.]
          Last edited by New England; 09-06-2014, 11:23 AM.

Comment

maybe some of you might be gifted athletes, and would take me. the rest of you would be in freaking awe.

"i can't believe a dude that i know so well from bscene is that freaking thelitc. good lord, NE. you are the real deal. i want to be just like you."

Comment

The limeys will say football (soccer) the yanks will say American football.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                The limeys will say football (soccer) the yanks will say American football.

i actually said soccer, if you take an average, and football if you take the best of the best from each sport.

adrian peterson would tie cronaldo's arms behind his back and ravage him.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i actually said soccer, if you take an average, and football if you take the best of the best from each sport.

adrian peterson would tie cronaldo's arms behind his back and ravage him.
                  Do you know soccer well? I think using Bo jackson as an example is unfair as he was a freak.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                    Do you know soccer well? I think using Bo jackson as an example is unfair as he was a freak.

i played for several years growing up, the way most kids in america do. i stopped when i hit my teens because i was mean, and needed a sport that would allow me to hurt people / put them in fear.

i watch the premier league, some international friendlies, but not as much as most euros are able to. i probably catch a game a week, and the condensed version of a few others.

i'm no expert, but i know several times more about soccer than the average euro does about football. most american sports fans fall into that category.

if you grew up "middle class," you probably played soccer.

Comment

what is "footballers"

Comment

Working...
                      X