Mike Dallas Jr.....WHO??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    Did I upset you in a previous thread? Here
    imagine a world where you can ever upset me :AOR: You have problems making sense! Mr pedophile !:WORD:

Comment

this is him

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        imagine a world where you can ever upset me :AOR: You have problems making sense! Mr pedophile !:WORD:
        If I was like your idol I would sue you for libel but you're the one who worships him so be like him and go to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
          If I was like your idol I would sue you for libel but you're the one who worships him so be like him and go to sleep.
          Are you using google translate....WTF kinda sense does that make? Why would you sue me for vituperation? Are you on PEDs? Im not to clear on the whole worship thing. Or going to sleep! As usual you make no sense. I would be flabbergasted if you ever uttered anything that makes sense! Keep trying though. Youll get better! :AYWOoD:

Comment

Mike Dallas was a bum.

Comment

Anyone who hypes up a win against Mike Dallas shouldnt be taken serious. With that said Lucas is still a hell of a fighter but last night didnt raise his stock imo. It was Mike ****in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                Anyone who hypes up a win against Mike Dallas shouldnt be taken serious. With that said Lucas is still a hell of a fighter but last night didnt raise his stock imo. It was Mike ****in Dallas.
                I just liked how lucas gave that evil grin and I wish they had the camera on virgil when that happened LOL I cant stand that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  Mike Dallas was a bum.
                  Sort of like you were on ESB:WORD: Reject!

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                    quoted for truth

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      I just liked how lucas gave that evil grin and I wish they had the camera on virgil when that happened LOL I cant stand that dude.
                      Lucas is a sick ****ing bastard. We need more of those in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X