Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vote for your top 3 Junior middleweight..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd, Canelo, Trout.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Floyd, Canelo, Trout.
      Yeah now thing change a lot..

Comment

Angulo is not even on the list? I think he is better than Bundrage, Vanes and Cotto at 154..

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
          Angulo is not even on the list? I think he is better than Bundrage, Vanes and Cotto at 154..
          When I mahe his thread he wasn't active ..and at that time cotto was at the top of the division rankings..

Comment

Floyd mayweather a small jmw. but a solid one still and could adjust to probably any style out there at the weight, gets bullied though by someone who knows how to push.

Trout. still pretty underrated but the truth is he has tough style to deal with, he is conservative, always fight a discipline fight and uses his reach well and other physical advantages.

Canelo, the hungry young and explosive kid, has a lot of potentials so we will see this 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              Floyd, trout, lara......
              I had Cotto, Canelo & Floyd the other day. But, your list seems more accurate now. Lara is pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by XwolverineX View Post
                I had Cotto, Canelo & Floyd the other day. But, your list seems more accurate now. Lara is pretty good.
                I still having the same...Lara, Floyd and Molina but Floyd is about to go from my list..154 is a very stacked division...

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                  Floyd, Canelo and Cotto
                  Right, wrong and wrong

FLOYD, TROUT and LARA......Cotto just got his @ss tapped by Trout and Ginger hasnt even fought a '54lber in how long???????

Comment

I voted Mayweather Jr, Lara, and Alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                      Right, wrong and wrong

FLOYD, TROUT and LARA......Cotto just got his @ss tapped by Trout and Ginger hasnt even fought a '54lber in how long???????
                      Yea man..things change a lot since past weekend..

Comment

Working...
                      X