Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Adam Booth be a good option for Khan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Adam Booth be a good option for Khan?

Just putting this out there to see peoples opinions. I think Adam could be a decent possibility. If you listen to Adam speak boxing he seems to be a perfect match for khan.

Adam seems like he would be able to accomodate khan so why not. The problem with roach and steward is that they are already dedicated to other fighters so khan is/would not be top priority. I think roger would be better though.

Comment

Booth didn't help David Haye make any adjustments at all against Wladimir Klitschko. If he goes with a British trainer then Rob McCracken would be a better choice.

But Khan and Carl Froch don't get along that well so this might not work either.

Comment

Yea Khan could hit this guy with a tripod after he glasses somone

Comment

i don't think khan's like that - didn't he just get married?

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
            i don't think khan's like that - didn't he just get married?
            I don't think Khan is ready to commit after the whole break up with Ariza - he needs time to heal.

Comment

i dunno i remember booth saying that when he works with a fighter he needs to know and like the fighter - that its not just a professional thing with him.

it doesn't matter who khan goes to - nobody can teach you to muscle on your chin and nobody can make you learn new things. khan repeated many of the same mistakes he made in the peterson fight in the fight against garcia (pushing fighters away, no inside game etc).

imo khan is someone who won't learn.

Comment

Originally posted by KingKhan1 View Post
                Just putting this out there to see peoples opinions. I think Adam could be a decent possibility. If you listen to Adam speak boxing he seems to be a perfect match for khan.
                I like booth when it comes to boxing knowledge but it seems every one of his fighters doesnt have any defence. Haye doesnt get caught due to his refelxes but grooves trys the same thing and gets tagged an awful lot.

Comment

Haye and Groves are even easier to hit than Khan, so I wouldn't recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Haye and Groves are even easier to hit than Khan, so I wouldn't recommend it.
                    groves has poor defence but haye is very difficult to hit clean and he needs to be with that chin of his

Comment

Working...
                    X