Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Junior Witter: "People only give a **** about me because they hate Hatton".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior Witter: "People only give a **** about me because they hate Hatton".

In an exciting exclusive with www.madeupinterviews.com, light welterweight Junior Witter hit out at his new found fame by insisting "it's all due to hate of Hatton."

The fighter said: "eh up, all of a sudden everyone's on me nuts. There's threads about me every day in NSB saying how great I am and how people want to see me fight, like."

"I couldn't understand it at first... three years ago the only person saying they liked me were Anorak, everyone else just said I were a Brit fag bum who ran away from Judah seven years ago. I tried to tell people I hadn't been past eight rounds before and that I took the fight at short notice, but no one would give two ****s about me or me career."

"Then suddenly everyone starts hating The Paler and I'm everyone's favourite boxer overnight. One week I'm just some Euro trash gaylord, the next beating Vivian Harris is a major achievement and I'm the most feared man in boxing."

"Who can understand it? It makes yer think that most boxing posters are shallow gaylords, but I ain't complainin'. It's just nice that people give two ****s for a change, pet."

It's funny ,becuase it's true...

Comment

Witter fights Giuseppe Lauri.

Witter KO's Chris Henry.

Witter KO's Vivian Harris.

Witter vs Bataglia.

Comment

Comment

Hes a natrual born twat!!1

Comment

Working...
          X