Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Would Trouble Floyd Mayweather Jr!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    khan hasn't even fought at 147 yet. they can't sell that fight now.
    Khan/Diaz was a catchweight, and WBC has him #2. Khan is gradually being moved into position.

Comment

Virgil Hunter is probably nodding his head right now and telling himself, dumb Khan would get KTFO! Still looked bad at 140 and wants to fight the best 147?

Comment

Hell, I CANNOT wait for Khan to get in the ring with Floyd.

Mayweather will literally destroy him inside 7 rounds and then we won't have to listen to Khan's nonsense anymore.

Khan has NOTHING to trouble Mayweather, what good is speed when there is no real power behind it? What good are pitter patter punches to the shoulders (the only thing of Floyd's he will be able to land on) when you are getting countered HARD everytime you jump in?

Floyd by KO after 5 would be my prediction (based on the fact that Diaz put him on his ass in the 4th and would have had him out if the ref hadn't let Khan cling on for dear life!! Floyd hits harder and more accurate than Lightweight Diaz and there isn't a ref in the world who is gonna stop Floyd finishing the job......... See the Hatton or Ortiz fights for proof!!!!)

Comment

[QUOTE=ma51f;13337137]Khan has the style to beat floyd...

In a years time who knows...

Will do better than everyone combined in last 5 years who together in total may have won 5 rounds max against floyd...

Tough fight esp in the UK, got to give floyd credit if he takes it...

Floyd UD most likely[/QUOT

No defense is his style...lol

Comment

What? Nobody knew Amir had the style to beat Floyd, Ward, Sergio, Vladmir, Georges St Pierre, and the Undertaker? Amir is an idiot.

Comment

Here you go again Amir, how can you beat Floyd if you can't even beat Danny Garcia....

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                Khan has the style to beat floyd...

In a years time who knows...

Will do better than everyone combined in last 5 years who together in total may have won 5 rounds max against floyd...

Tough fight esp in the UK, got to give floyd credit if he takes it...

Floyd UD most likely
                You must be legally recognized as an idiot, maybe you should apply for a handicapped parking spot for that stupid comment..........

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Khan/Diaz was a catchweight, and WBC has him #2. Khan is gradually being moved into position.
                  Yeah but I still highly doubt the fight gets made before Khan gets a significant win. I don't see how its possible that he can be an option for September.

Comment

Khan this Khan that.........get the f*K outta here

Khan ain't sh!+ and never has been, he shouldn't be fighting Mayweather or even considered as an opponent, i bet Guerrero would knock his azz out in 6

Comment

Amir wants that check, cant blame him...

Comment

Working...
                      X