Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KISS, Gene Simmons: If Immigrants Want Success In The U.S., 'Learn Goddamn English

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KISS, Gene Simmons: If Immigrants Want Success In The U.S., 'Learn Goddamn English

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...ef=mostpopular

"I'm actually saying the thing that needs to be said because the politically-correct climate is bull****," Simmons told host Ricky Camilleri. "You don't want to upset anybody by saying, 'Learn to speak goddamn English.' So, as an immigrant, I'm telling you: learn to speak goddamn English. It is the key that will unlock the keys to the kingdom."

agree or disgaree?

Men with dead cats on their head shouldnt be giving out advice.

Comment

As a son of immigrants, I agree with the notion that those who wish to live in this country should learn the common language.

Comment

As the grandson if immigrants I agree. If you want success as he said!

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post

is that an optical illusion in your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post

He looks like a bag of smashed arseholes in a pube helmet.

Comment

I don't even disagree with him, but this is the first thing I thought of when I saw his bands name:

He is a committed fan of the New York Yankees, the Duke Blue Devils basketball team, and Kiss, the ultimate rock band for people who do not actually like rock 'n' roll.

http://deadspin.com/5966720/how-espn...autionary-tale

Comment

Imagine moving to Mexico, Spain or Argentina without learning Spanish.

Only stands to reason that immigrants should learn English in the US, same for the UK, Canada and Australia.

Comment

Yes I agree. I worked with many undocumented workers and I told them if you plan to live here, the only way to advance is to educate yourself, work hard and learn the language.

It will only benefit us in the long run.

Comment

yeah thats a no brainer!!! if u live in the USA then u learn the main language there. if u live in china then u better learn chinese! as if we need someone to tell us this? LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X