No announcement yet.

Cotto gets married in pink crocs...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cotto gets married in pink crocs...

I figure it's some sort of running gag. Scroll past the first few pictures and you'll find one with his whole family wearing crocs, which leads me to believe maybe they're showing (too much) support for breast cancer. Make of it what you will.

http://puertorico.univision.com/depo...melissa-guzman

Originally posted by Assteroid Field View Post
    I figure it's some sort of running gag. Scroll past the first few pictures and you'll find one with his whole family wearing crocs, which leads me to believe maybe they're showing (too much) support for breast cancer. Make of it what you will.

http://puertorico.univision.com/depo...melissa-guzman
    Congrats to mr cotto and his wife, he's my favorite fighter and I wish him the best. He is a model champion and a good man

Comment

Miguel Cotto is always wearing pink Crocs

Comment

I thought they were married years ago..... Congrats tho

Comment

Congrats champ. About time.

Comment

Originally posted by DJR005 View Post
            I thought they were married years ago..... Congrats tho
            Well, it was only a religious ceremony, they've been legally married for years.

Comment

How ****ing ****phobic are you dood? A guy gets married in pink crocs... who gives a **** it's his wedding and his wife is probably hotter and better than every piece of ass you'll get in your life, who ****ing cares. I mean that either way, I don't care if he was wearing pink crocs when he got married, and I could care less if he got married.

Comment

Cotto's wife is fine!

Comment

I feel old just staring at his kids. I remember seeing them in his older fights when they were a bit younger...

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
                    How ****ing ****phobic are you dood? A guy gets married in pink crocs... who gives a **** it's his wedding and his wife is probably hotter and better than every piece of ass you'll get in your life, who ****ing cares. I mean that either way, I don't care if he was wearing pink crocs when he got married, and I could care less if he got married.
                    Miguel Cotto is the Bret Hart of Boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X