Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Fighter That Isn't a Big Name Yet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
    That happened before with MJ when he was supposed to fight Ben Tackie and had to settle for some can because Tackie pulled out.......its promising that he is trying to step up.
    Yea it happened to him with Larry Mosley too..the fight got setback 3 times. He has had a rough year. I hope he can win big next weekend and hopefully get his career into gear. He's 26 which isn't really old but I hope he can get some better fights over the next year. I'd like to see him fight atleast 3 times and hopefully against tough comp. I don't know who promotes him thoguh maybe he needs to get a better one.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      I have a few I will start with Roman Gonzalez, Mike Jones, Antwone Smith, and Tarvoris Cloud.
      I was going to say him too, I've seen a couple of his fights and he looks real awesome so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        I was going to say him too, I've seen a couple of his fights and he looks real awesome so far.

Yo its Ny vs Philly all weekend haha.
        Phils Yanks of course
        Giants Eagles
        Sixers Knicks

What are your thoughts on them....besides the world series.
        Eagles are the only Philly team i don't like though I hope the Giants whoop their ass.

Comment

Jorge Linares even though he lost and is some what of a big name alread

Comment

Originally posted by freudianfloyd View Post
            With so many people jumping on and off bandwagons on here, how about we come up with a list of your favorite fighters that are still rising in the sport, not fighters that are at the top, or on the way down. Then if somebody accuses you of jumping on or off the bandwagon, you can refer them to your list.
            Luis "El Artesano" Cruz
            Massive puncher out of Puerto Rico with even better boxing ability.

Comment

Edwin Valero !!!!!

Comment

Andre Ward
                Daniel Jacob
                Guillermo Rigondeaux
                Gary Russell Jr
                Deontay Wilder
                Demetrius Andrade

Ward go to beat Kessler

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  Kenny galarza, Cesar Seda JR
                  Ricans?????

Comment

Mikkel Kessler
                    Alexander Frenkel

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
                      not really sure but ill root for JCC.Jr, daniel jacobs, deontay wilder,
                      Yeah, I like Deontay he has skills and so does Jacobs....I think Jr has been cradled a bit though. I think Gamboa and Rigondeaux are gonna be GREAT in the future too. Rigondeaux will be an almost unbeatable champion when he gets a belt, he is too relaxed and precise and probably has more experience now than most beltholders do.

Comment

Working...
                      X