Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Long Video Interview] Mayweather talks about Sparring w/ Frankie Randall & Whitaker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the way he spoke about Randall.

;;He took mne out and bought me some Versace glasses''.

Cool story,I love these roundtable interviews where they speak about evrything.

Comment

I almost turned it off when I heard seckbach voice

Comment

listen to what floyd says from 11:13 and beyond.

Comment

this interview really puts floyd on another level. even the haters cant help but began to like this guy and appreciate him, Roger, SR and his team

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            this interview really puts floyd on another level. even the haters cant help but began to like this guy and appreciate him, Roger, SR and his team
            you should call the show back on wednesday. I enjoyed your point of view you brought to the show on saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
              you should call the show back on wednesday. I enjoyed your point of view you brought to the show on saturday.
              bet, i will man

Comment

That's the real Floyd right there, right after a fight when he's not trying to promote the **** out of something. I just wish he'd drop the alt and ****-talking more often.

Enjoyed that alot, aside from ****ing Ellerbe talking over half of it.

Comment

Great interview. This interview is all Floyd, no "Money" persona. He's showing his true, humble self on here.

Comment

hearing him talk about his amatuer days is my favorite, but one thing that annoys me is that hes right, people give him no credit for being an olympian, making the team and medaling. Only in the united states do you see next to 0 appreciation for that kind of thing. guys like kahn and hatton, two people who have lost still have feverish backing, even kahn who is a dickhead still can fill it up in bolton. Its dissapointing how americans sort of...cast aside proven atheletes. floyd wearing our flag in the face of international competition still means something to me, as it did with vargas, tarver and the rest of the guys that were there. in the end i hated vargas, but i would never take away him making the team.

i just wish americans would back their own like they back someone from another country whom they identify with just because their great grandmother is from mexico.

Comment

great stuff from the champ

Comment

Working...
                      X