No announcement yet.

24-7 Makes Suckers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24-7 Makes Suckers

Let's keep it real. Average fans believe the hype i remember average fans saying hattons is to aggressive for floyd when all real boxing fans knew this was a easy fight or when them fans said the golden boy was prepared for him hahahahhahaha. 24/7 makes average fans believe in mismatches

That's good for us, when we bet on fights.

Comment

Yes it does. Good editing makes wonders.

Comment

They made Hatton into a ruthless likable killing machine

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
          Let's keep it real. Average fans believe the hype i remember average fans saying hattons is to aggressive for floyd when all real boxing fans knew this was a easy fight or when them fans said the golden boy was prepared for him hahahahhahaha. 24/7 makes average fans believe in mismatches
          it made people actually believe calz deserves credit for beating a shot rjj.

Comment

Hatton really was though... a man possessed... he would have given anyone in the division trouble on that night.. and wouldve brutally knocked out anyone at 140 out... THAT NIGHT. So i do see what your saying, but hatton really was entering a crazy state of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by th4l3pr3ch4un View Post
              Hatton really was though... a man possessed... he would have given anyone in the division trouble on that night.. and wouldve brutally knocked out anyone at 140 out... THAT NIGHT. So i do see what your saying, but hatton really was entering a crazy state of mind.
              Yeah, kind of like when he sits down at the local pub/buffet. He's a man possessed as he stuffs his fat face with beer and food.

Comment

It's a hype show man. What do you expect?? HBO isn't going to tell everyone that Pac vs. DLH is going to be a one sided jab-a-thon so they might as well not even tune in that night, they're going to hype it as the fight of the year so they sell more PPV's. Yeah the hardcore fans can see right through it, but if nothing else it draws the casual fans toward the sport. More fans isn't something that's going to hurt boxing, especially these days.

Comment

Working...
                X