No announcement yet.

Gabriel Rosado Takes Shots At Mayweather, His Fighters And The Moment PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
    Yes I'm aware of that, but we're talking about the latest tests, and they weren't for PEDs.
    LOL!! obviously floyd is not cleaning up the sport if his fighters got busted before. u would think that floyd would have a talk with all his fighters about this??? i mean floyd is cleaning up the sports right? so why is it that the fighters testing positive comes out of tmt the most? LOL

Comment

Can't really blame this loud mouth, he is speaking the truth. It will go unnoticed anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
        if he's cleaning up the sport then why does his fighters keeps on testing positive? LOL!!
        Are you really this ****ing ******ed? How else is he going to clean up the sport, if he doesn't test his fighters? And they don't KEEP testing positive - these 2 new failed tests were for cannabis, not PEDs.

Fighters at his gym will think twice about taking something they shouldn't, out of fear they'll be caught. That's how he's cleaning up HIS gym, at least.

and what benefit can peds do to a fighter??
        Again - are you really this ****ing ******ed? Do you even know what PED stands for? Performance Enhancing Drugs.

PEDs make you physically stronger & have better stamina. So if you have better stamina, in a 12 round fight, you WILL be able to punch harder than your opponent due to that better stamina. Pretty ****ing beneficial I think, don't you? Why'd you think not just boxers but MMA fighters, kickboxers & muay thai fighters take them?

Comment

Are you really this ****ing ******ed? How else is he going to clean up the sport, if he doesn't test his fighters? And they don't KEEP testing positive - these 2 new failed tests were for cannabis, not PEDs.

Fighters at his gym will think twice about taking something they shouldn't, out of fear they'll be caught. That's how he's cleaning up HIS gym, at least.

Again - are you really this ****ing ******ed? Do you even know what PED stands for? Performance Enhancing Drugs.

PEDs make you physically stronger & have better stamina. So if you have better stamina, in a 12 round fight, you WILL be able to punch harder than your opponent due to that better stamina. Pretty ****ing beneficial I think, don't you? Why'd you think not just boxers but MMA fighters, kickboxers & muay thai fighters take them?
          he's testing his fighters but he is not cleaning up the sports if his fighters keeps testing positive idiot!! LOL!! it will make other fighters think twice before cheating?? will it sure didnt stop tmt fighters LOL!! can u show me where peds makes u stronger and have better stamina and punch harder?? because all those guys tested for peds before was losing instead LOL!!!

Comment

LOL!! obviously floyd is not cleaning up the sport if his fighters got busted before.
            You are so stupid. It's precisely BECAUSE a couple of his fighters tested positive for PEDs that prove he's doing what he can to clean up his gym, at least. If he supported his fighters taking PEDs, why would he be testing in the first place?

u would think that floyd would have a talk with all his fighters about this??? i mean floyd is cleaning up the sports right? so why is it that the fighters testing positive comes out of tmt the most? LOL
            Do you have any stats on that? You can prove his gym is the dirties in boxing?

How do you know he hasn't had a talk with them all? And again I repeat - these 2 new cases of failed tests were for CANNABIS, not PEDs.

Comment

peds also dont benefit an athletes. it does not make u punch faster or be able to take more punishment.
              Wow. Just wow.

Such an intelligent post could only come from a Pac fan.

Comment

You are so stupid. It's precisely BECAUSE a couple of his fighters tested positive for PEDs that prove he's doing what he can to clean up his gym, at least. If he supported his fighters taking PEDs, why would he be testing in the first place?

Do you have any stats on that? You can prove his gym is the dirties in boxing?

How do you know he hasn't had a talk with them all? And again I repeat - these 2 new cases of failed tests were for CANNABIS, not PEDs.
                hey dummy if he was cleaning up the sports, his fighter testing positive before should have been the last fighters from his camp to test postive. but this is not the case, his fighters still ends up testing positive even after the first guy got popped for it. so how is he cleaning up the sport again?? i dont have stats on me but just this article and the one on j'leon, shouldnt that be enough? LOL!! what do u need, a print out form that shows when they took it how and where? LOL!! and dummy if he's talked to them before about it then why do they keep getting popped??

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Wow. Just wow.

because the fighters who got popped for peds was undefeated and was running thru all his opponents knocking them out of the stadium right??

Comment

he's testing his fighters but he is not cleaning up the sports if his fighters keeps testing positive idiot!! LOL!!
                    I cannot believe someone could be as stupid as you. The way in which he's going to clean up his gym is BY testing. How else is he going to clean it up? Answer that question. And how many TMT fighters have actually tested positive for PEDs? Bey & Love. Anyone else?

it will make other fighters think twice before cheating?? will it sure didnt stop tmt fighters LOL!!
                    These 2 new cases were for cannabis, not PEDs. How many TMT fighters have tested positive?

can u show me where peds makes u stronger and have better stamina and punch harder??
                    Why'd you think they take them you dummy? LOL you're so stupid.

because all those guys tested for peds before was losing instead LOL!!!
                    All those guys? How many have there been? And just because they were losing, it doesn't mean it didn't benefit them. Just because you take PEDs, it doesn't automatically mean you're going to win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Wow. Just wow.

I don't get into arguments with Flomos or Pactards. This is literally my first run in with one (obviously a Pactard). My ****ing GOD, he is so dumb. I cannot believe it.

Comment

Working...
                      X