Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume in terms of better wins - Mayweather or Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny resume is superior at this point, I don't even consider his earlier career lost that **** happen while learning on the job as a teenager. His victories over Marquez, Barrera, and Morales but Manny way past Mayweather is terms of accomplishments and pretty much puts in out of reach. Floyd will never catch up.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      lol , floyd's bigggest win is who again?..corrales(RIP)....
      Pacquiao's biggest win?

Comment

Originally posted by BIG GUNZ View Post
        Well someone can be 50-0 with a weak resume, compared to someone who's lets say 45-7 but has some very incredible wins. I'd choose the guy with the 45-7 record with very good wins even with all the losses, over someone who is 50-0 with just good/okay wins at best.
        We get it, somehow Floyd is universally recognized as the #1 fighter in the world with a friday night fights record.

Comment

Originally posted by .mexico. View Post
          hatton first time at the weight.

dlh past prime and is only a name at this point.

Cotto past prime and is only a name at this point.

Alvarez weight drained, too green with only one legit victory (trout)
          ydksab...........

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
            Pacquiao's biggest win?
            It's very hard to choose due to the many quality wins Pac hold, I think I will go with MAB, undisputed feather weight champion and #2 P4P best fighter in the world at that time.

Also add in the fact that it was Manny first fight at the weight against a way more experience fighter.

Comment

If You honestly think Pacquiao is above Floyd at this point you might need to check yourself.

Take your personal opinion out of the question for 5 minutes and come up with an unbiased opinion. I like Pacquiao but that would be like me saying Wilder is higher ranked ATG than Wlad. He might ice him but he isn't higher rated (yet)

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                Out of weight class, semi retired, knocked out twice, catchweight.
                Got beat by Morales, was almost killed by Marquez and lost to em arguably 4 times, Got knocked out by two delivery men from the Philippines, beat a drained, past it de la hoya, a drained past it cotto, beat a drained past it tony, beat a 41 year old shane that hadn't won a fight in 3 years, beat a shot hatton and officially lost to a Jr Welter

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  If You honestly think Pacquiao is above Floyd at this point you might need to check yourself.

Take your personal opinion out of the question for 5 minutes and come up with an unbiased opinion. I like Pacquiao but that would be like me saying Wilder is higher ranked ATG than Wlad. He might ice him but he isn't higher rated (yet)
                  I think the conversation is about who has the better resume and at this moment of time Manny still does, I don't see this changing anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                    It's very hard to choose due to the many quality wins Pac hold, I think I will go with MAB, undisputed feather weight champion and #2 P4P best fighter in the world at that time.

Also add in the fact that it was Manny first fight at the weight against a way more experience fighter.
                    that's a flat out lie and you should be ashamed to call yourself a boxing fan. MAB was NEVER #2 P4P. Prove me wrong. Anyway, I give Manny credit for beating Barrera even though he was no longer the Barrera he once was at the time they fought. Still a highly impressive win for Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                      I think the conversation is about who has the better resume and at this moment of time Manny still does, I don't see this changing anytime soon.
                      Because beating a past it Morales and never beating Marquez is great for your resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X