Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any posters here want to be boxing trainers or have a boxing related job one day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any posters here want to be boxing trainers or have a boxing related job one day?

Just wondering...........

Ima be an manager. One of many jobs.

Comment

Yeah I'm going to do strength and conditioning after I graduate next month and would like to work with fighters in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by gqjohnb View Post
        Yeah I'm going to do strength and conditioning after I graduate next month and would like to work with fighters in the future.
        Yeah strength and consitiong coach seems like a cool job for any sport really. Especially for a boxer.

Comment

I would like to become a trainer one day. I know I need to fight myself and also watch as much boxing as possible in order to truly know my sport. There is so much to learn in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by cletoreyes147 View Post
            I would like to become a trainer one day. I know I need to fight myself and also watch as much boxing as possible in order to truly know my sport. There is so much to learn in boxing.
            Somebody can correct me if Im wrong but I think Joe Calzaghes dad basically taught himself the sport. He might be the exception and not the rule though.

Comment

I have been looking into becoming a judge.

Comment

I think about half the posters here are more knowledgeable about boxing than many of the well known boxing writers who are slightly more informed than casual fans.

Comment

I applied for the "Floyd Mayweather sit-up foot holder job" but they said they already hired Shane Mosley, he starts May 2nd...

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    I think about half the posters here are more knowledgeable about boxing than many of the well known boxing writers who are slightly more informed than casual fans.
                    I wouldn't say half but many yes I agree lol

Comment

Working...
                    X