Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will *******s be ordering Mayweather-Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will *******s be ordering Mayweather-Mosley?

Will any of you *******s be ordering Mayweather-Mosley? Hate aside, I find it rather difficult to call yourself a boxing fan if you don't watch this great, historic fight.

This Pac FAN will not be ordering the fight. I will be watching it though at a local sports bar. May go to a theater if there's one nearby only so I can take my son.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      Will any of you *******s be ordering Mayweather-Mosley? Hate aside, I find it rather difficult to call yourself a boxing fan if you don't watch this great, historic fight.
      SORRY BUT WE ONLY SUPPORTS OUR FELLOW PINOYS.....BOXING IS ALIVE CUZ 100 MILLIONSS AND 20 MILLION MORE PINOYS IN THE STATES SUPPORTS MANNY PACQUAIO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
        Me and my friends will order it. Question is though, will you order Pac-Clottey?

Comment

That fight is going to sell 1.2-1.7 million and I GURANTEE not even half will be African American.

Comment

I will be ordering it. I order every pay per view.... I even ordered barara pedon back in the day

Comment

I'll be watching, not ordering.

Comment

if your a boxing fan and you can afford it you will buy both pac vs clottey and floyd vs ssm

Comment

Usually, I order every boxing event there is. This time I will probably find a place to watch it or order it and invite everyone I know to just watch it at my pad instead of ordering it. I will not contribute to Floyd other excuse to duck Manny.

Comment

Pacquiao fans will order and watch this fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X