No announcement yet.

Terry Norris vs Gerald McClellan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terry Norris vs Gerald McClellan?

My last post in my thread on Terry Norris made me wonder about this: what if Norris and McClellan met at the catchweight of 155?? Who would win. I think it would be one of the greatest matches ever. Both these guys had that rare speed/power combination, but I rank Norris higher since he beat better opposition. McClellan may have beaten Julian Jackson who knocked out Norris, but that was another JJ than the one Norris fought, 4 years older and clearly not in his prime anymore. Not to take anything away from G-Man. He was certainly a very talented and charismatic fighter.
    Norris by KO/TKO
    16.67%
    Norris by UD/MD/SD
    0.00%
    McClellan by KO/TKO
    83.33%
    McClellan by UD/MD/SD
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Benncollinsaad; 09-16-2009, 08:36 AM.

mcClellan KO

Comment

McClellan ko 1 or 2

Comment

Mcclellan KO in 6 rounds. Just too big and powerful for Norris.

Comment

Could Gman actualy make 155lb?

Comment

McClellan by KO..Norris was a good PURE offensive fighter but had a terrible chin, and couldn't take what he could give. Plus Terry Norris was smaller, Norris use to weigh in for fights at 150 etc, McClellan is a bigger man

Comment

Originally posted by dino View Post
              McClellan by KO..Norris was a good PURE offensive fighter but had a terrible chin, and couldn't take what he could give. Plus Terry Norris was smaller, Norris use to weigh in for fights at 150 etc, McClellan is a bigger man
              McClellan was PURE offensive fighter as well. He had no defence.

Comment

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
                McClellan was PURE offensive fighter as well. He had no defence.
                mcClellan KO's him every time,way 2 big and strong for a guy with a weak chin

Comment

McClellan would kill himself making weight. As long as he comes in healthy enough, he should be able to KO Norris.

Comment

How good was McClellan's chin anyway?

Comment

Working...
                    X