Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joel Diaz: Bradley Had No Game Plan, Looked Lost and Confused

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joel Diaz: Bradley Had No Game Plan, Looked Lost and Confused

Veteran coach Joel Diaz was far from satisfied with Tim Bradley's performance against Manny Pacquiao last month at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Diaz had trained Bradley for nearly his entire career. Last September, the boxing world was stunned when they very publicly parted ways.
    [Click Here To Read More]

why are they still interviewing joel about this??? he said what he said about tim before and after the fight already. all this is nothing new.

Comment

Bradley looked the same he did in his prior two fight with Pacquiao, like utter s h i t

Comment

I remember how mathed was like "this time Bradley will have a gameplan doe"

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
          I remember how mathed was like "this time Bradley will have a gameplan doe"
          "atlas was the missing piece"

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
            Bradley looked the same he did in his prior two fight with Pacquiao, like utter s h i t
            Dude that is the worst Bradley has ever looked in a championship fight. At least during the Ruslan massacre of his face he fired up and got his win. Although I am glad Joel hadn't made a statement about this before. Hell Bradley was talking about beach houses after the fight and all that jazz. That sounded to me like a man who had given up on the fight by the half way mark. Bradley has a lot of heart but he left it on the canvas after that first knock down.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
              Dude that is the worst Bradley has ever looked in a championship fight. At least during the Ruslan massacre of his face he fired up and got his win. Although I am glad Joel hadn't made a statement about this before. Hell Bradley was talking about beach houses after the fight and all that jazz. That sounded to me like a man who had given up on the fight by the half way mark. Bradley has a lot of heart but he left it on the canvas after that first knock down.
              And that fight should have been stopped by the referee when he fought Ruslan. That should have been a loss.

Comment

Tim had a game plan, but he was over thinking and got frustrated when it wasn't going as planned. That's the negative side of having a new trainer. There was a point in the fight he should have went all out, but he didn't want to disappoint Teddy. When he was aggressive, he had some success, but for the most part, he seemed to wait and wait to pull the trigger.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  And that fight should have been stopped by the referee when he fought Ruslan. That should have been a loss.
                  why should it be stop? bradley was still on his feet swinging back. fight should only be stopped when the other guy is not responding in a timely matter.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
                    Tim had a game plan, but he was over thinking and got frustrated when it wasn't going as planned. That's the negative side of having a new trainer. There was a point in the fight he should have went all out, but he didn't want to disappoint Teddy. When he was aggressive, he had some success, but for the most part, he seemed to wait and wait to pull the trigger.
                    a lot has to do with what pac was doing too. everyone likes to just say "if" bradley would of done this or that. there's a reason why he wasnt able to do any of that!

Comment

Working...
                    X