Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what's the excuse now for lil G not fighting Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!! Whats gggs excuse. The fact that canelo has vacated so if the fight isnt made canelo looks like hes bottled it. So ggg doesnt need an excuse. Canelo or more oscar is getting backed into a corner. Canelos has already been masively slated for vacating and thats before we have any info on how negotiations r going or have gone

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
      Canelo wants the fight at 155. Why doesn't Golovkin take it? team GGG already said they can make 154 easy and that he's a small 160 lber. So I don't understand why he can't take the fight at 155?
      You're something also

Canellita (making brave faces after KOing glass chinned junior welter): "Let's put the gloves on and I fight him right now", "Mexicans don't f$$ck around", "No problem fighting hin at 160lb"

A couple of days later (I guess that adrenaline rush was gone) - he drops the belt and goes into hiding mode.

Does the above suggests that GGG is ducking Canelo???

Comment

Canelo and ward wanted to fight him but GGG the diva that he is refusing to negotiate catch weight vs guys who offered him reasonable catch weights. But ggg diva would rather keep picking the cherries.
        Last edited by bobmanll; 05-24-2016, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X