No announcement yet.

GGG firing shots at Canelo.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't watched the interview yet

But you can tell the real GGG isn't this nice "good boy " "big drama show " character that HBo is trying to sell the public. The guys a f.ucking killer and just doing the whole Manny 2.0 thing to sucker in the gullible fans.

If English was his native tongue, the public would have a better picture of the real GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
      That wasn't the question. I'm aware of Khan, but who who on 97K's resume is as good as Khan?

Who on his resume would make people go "LOL Canelo fought Khan what a disgrace, 97K fought ________"
      thats why he wants to fight a big name like canelo so it can go on his resume! ya some str8 b1tches, talking about who has he fought? that dont mean nothing, he's willing to fight canelo! GGG is calling canelo out and all canelo and his fans can do is say who has GGG fought? wtf?? lmao!!!!!

Comment

I cannot see how in any way, shape or form --ANYONE could defend Canelo in this situation----------It's insane what he is doing

Comment

Man its crazy how he mentions his twin brother was better than him and how much he respects him for staying with family while he went to the Olympics

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
            Man its crazy how he mentions his twin brother was better than him and how much he respects him for staying with family while he went to the Olympics
            is his twin brother still alive or did he die in combat too?

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              is his twin brother still alive or did he die in combat too?
              No his twin is alive . Hes at every fight in his corner and is one of the trainers. But because Gennady is 20 min older his brother bowed out of the picture. It was always a rumor until right then when he confirmed it

Comment

Thats max the younger twin

Comment

Originally posted by Death_Adder View Post
                  Someone needs to name me ONE fighter that was the caliber of Khan that Mr. 97K has faced.
                  A guy that was already KOd twice?

Comment

who the hell is "mr 97k"? this is wayyy too much info for me to process right now

Comment

Originally posted by twrx View Post
                      Thats max the younger twin
                      they don't look similar like twins should. maybe when GGG is retired and age catches up with him they'll look like each other

Comment

Working...
                      X