Collapse
No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Brandon Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garcia beats him up pretty bad. TKO or UD.

Comment

A few years ago I would have picked Garcia to win. The quality of Garcia's performances has gone way down and he ain't what he used to be. He is a young fighter who for unknown reasons seems past his prime. Rios is fighting at his best these days. I'll pick Rios to win a close ud by winning most or all of the late rounds.

Comment

Rios will look like martin after tommy hearns...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          that's what I'm talking about....show that dude who calls himself #1DSG hater who's the man

no secret, Swift has issues with guys who move and box...the book is open on Swift...those who come forward and try to pressure him and overwhelm him usually eat that left hook and they either hit the deck or lose a eye....Rios gets lit the **** up by Swift and deep down (under all that hate you have for him) you KNOW it
          Like Peterson did? I also saw Judah hit the deck but later pushing Garcia's **** in. Didnt see Herrera lose any eye either. I also saw Matthysse hit the deck, lose an eye then watched Garcia later on lowblow and hold on for dear life. =/

Quite frankly Idk who wins nor do I care who does. But one thing is for sure, after the Matthysse fight, it doesnt look like Garcia likes to be or wants to be in gruesome fights and thats exactly what Rios brings. The final rounds of the Peterson fight showed us he doesnt want anymore of that stuff. Thats the reason he kept backing away and got bullied. Someone like Matthysse, Provodnikov and even Rios would had dug deep inside and fired back at that motherfker (Peterson).

Comment

This is one fight I would actually enjoy seeing Garcia in.

How would he deal with Rios comin' at him all night throwing a bazillion punches and not being easily staggered?

Comment

Originally posted by Bori Bori View Post
              At 147.....who you got and why ????

IMO Danny would counter Rios probley knock him out in the late rounds.

Danny Garcia 11th round KO over Rios

Dat Left Hook DOE
              Rios stops Garcia. Dude gets battered on the inside and goes into survival mode when he realizes his punches don't hurt Rios.

Comment

I got Bam Bam

Comment

Garcia > Rios
                  No one is getting knocked out so if it goes to the cards Danny takes it due to having a better game plan

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    The Mexican makes the PR kneel before him. The way it should be.
                    Agree. Kneecan fighters are only good at two things:

- Plucking their eye brows
                    - and taking knees.

Comment

Working...
                    X