Religion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
    para bang lambanog ang post niya.
    Buti pa yung lambanog pag sumobra lang nakakahilo e eto konti palang nahilo nako. Pakitranslate nga pre.

Your blind base on history and facts... it's complete the explanation is base on our beliefs too... using article does not mean we have no explanation on it but note that ignorance are those who does not read it and study it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
      Buti pa yung lambanog pag sumobra lang nakakahilo e eto konti palang nahilo nako. Pakitranslate nga pre.

Your blind base on history and facts... it's complete the explanation is base on our beliefs too... using article does not mean we have no explanation on it but note that ignorance are those who does not read it and study it...

Anlufhet nga prof eh. hilong hilo din ako

kaya dapat tagalugin na lang para maiwasan yung 'Lost in translation'.

Iba yung gusto nyang sabihin sa naisusulat.

pakitagalog nga prof. di ko maarok eh

Comment

• Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
        Anlufhet nga prof eh. hilong hilo din ako

kaya dapat tagalugin na lang para maiwasan yung 'Lost in translation'.

Iba yung gusto nyang sabihin sa naisusulat.

pakitagalog nga prof. di ko maarok eh
        Hindi kaya ng powers ko pre tsaka hahatid ko pa anak papuntang school. Mga isang araw kong pag iisipan yan para makuha tamang translation nyan.

Comment

eto ang translation ng google sa sinulat ni james...

Iyong bulag base sa kasaysayan at katotohanan ... ito ay makumpleto paliwanag ay base sa aming mga paniniwala ... gamit ang artikulo ay hindi nangangahulugan na mayroon kaming walang paliwanag dito ngunit tandaan na kamangmangan ang mga na hindi basahin ang mga ito at pag-aralan ang mga ito ...

mas nakakahilo sa tagalog

Comment

Hindi kaya ng powers ko pre tsaka hahatid ko pa anak papuntang school. Mga isang araw kong pag iisipan yan para makuha tamang translation nyan.
            milagro ang kailangan mo prof.

Comment

• Originally posted by James307 View Post

their attitude and their unjust acts... they were destroyed because of their unbeliefs and attacks on Israel.
              Anlupet managalog man.

UBELIEFABLE. HAMAZING.

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                eto ang translation ng google sa sinulat ni james...

Iyong bulag base sa kasaysayan at katotohanan ... ito ay makumpleto paliwanag ay base sa aming mga paniniwala ... gamit ang artikulo ay hindi nangangahulugan na mayroon kaming walang paliwanag dito ngunit tandaan na kamangmangan ang mga na hindi basahin ang mga ito at pag-aralan ang mga ito ...

mas nakakahilo sa tagalog
                Alangya e ginoogle translate mo lang eh.

Comment

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
                  tagalog is my 3rd language... im a hybrid... dad is a malay singaporean and my mom is pinay... im born and raised in singapore...

but i had my college in la union... nice, quiet place there... i miss dinakdakan and the kinilaw...
                  I love pinakbet!

Comment

• Originally posted by James307 View Post

we have same belief and no conspiracy about it it's about the truth that theologians, scientist and archeologist who are intelligent than you have study this things esp. those facts in the middle east and in the creation...

the script on different ages, the prophecies and the lost kingdom of satan... those who worship the gods and hate Israel and the TRUE GOD.

their attitude and their unjust acts... they were destroyed because of their unbeliefs and attacks on Israel.
                    haha im sorry i have not been on the forums lately. I had to catch up on work. so lets get started.

ignorance fills those that read it, study it and accept it.

ok lets use your logic. "...ignorance are those who does not read it and study it..."

The bible is wrong by scientific proof, history, and by theologians.
                    "1.The genealogy of Christ. Matthew 1 and Luke 3 give two very different genealogies for Joseph, Mary's husband. In fact, even Luke admits that he isn't sure that Joseph was actually Jesus' father (Luke 3:23, NIV). You would think that someone who was directly inspired by god would know what he's writing.
                    2.Scientific errors. I find it suspect that those who take the Bible literally as a scientific text for the larger, cosmological arguments can simply ignore the number of small scientific mistakes the Bible makes. For example, rabbits don't chew their cud and the bat is not a bird. Those are only two.
                    3.The story of Jesus' death and resurrection. Were Jesus' last words “Father, unto thy hands I commend my spirit,” “"It is finished,” or “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me” followed by a loud cry? Did the rooster crow once or twice? How did Judas die—by suicide or fall?
                    4.God or Gods? In Hebrew, Genesis 1 mentions “Elohim” created the heavens and the earth. Elohim is plural (the rationalization of this is really extraordinary), and Genesis states that God said “Let us make men in our image.” Also, in Jewish literature, Asherah is the female counterpart to Yahweh, though the Bible condemns worshiping her. Nevertheless, she appears in the same Jewish literature the Old Testament is drawn from, but is completely ignored in Christianity.
                    5.Faith or works or belief? Ephesians 2:8-9 says that salvation is not of works, “lest any man should boast.” James 2:24 says man is justified by works and “not by faith alone.” Most justify it by saying it is both, but Paul is very clear that salvation is not of works, and even gives a reason why. Then, to add confusion to the mix, verses such as Acts 16:31 claim that belief alone is sufficient salvation. Not only that, but your entire household will be saved just by one person believing. Other verses show various conglomerations of the three.
                    6.Where is Jesus? In Matthew, Mark, and Luke, Jesus is quoted as saying that he would return before the end of that generation. There are some interesting theories as to why he has not yet returned, the most common being that there is a gap or a figurative generation, however, it is obvious that the writer's of the text thought he meant that physical generation. I find it hard to believe that a theologian 2,000 years later can better figure out what Jesus meant than the people who were actually there. Some people think it is a mistranslation, and that Jesus actually meant “race,” not “generation.” This probably makes the most sense, but still is dubious and does not explain much.
                    7.Freewill or not? There is almost no greater theological debate bigger than the idea of Calvinism vs. Arminianism, or freewill vs. predestination. Do we humans have any choice whether to believe in God or not? Though most Christians acknowledge the differing viewpoints, somehow the fact that the issue is confusing because the Bible is so contradictory on the subject escapes many.
                    8.Does God ever change? Ezekiel 24:14: "I the LORD have spoken it: it shall come to pass, and I will do it; I will not go back, neither will I spare, neither will I repent; according to thy ways, and according to thy doings, shall they judge thee, saith the Lord GOD." (KJV) But God changed his mind about destroying or punishing people several times in the Bible, most notably in Genesis 18:23-33. The Bible also directly contradicts Ezekial 24:14 in Genesis 6:6: “And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.”
                    9.Are God's laws good? Many verses seem to suggest that God is, indeed good. There are too many to list. But the Bible also says "Wherefore I gave them also statutes that were not good, and judgments whereby they should not live; And I polluted them in their own gifts, in that they caused to pass through the fire all that openeth the womb, that I might make them desolate, to the end that they might know that I am the LORD." Ezekial 20:25-26.
                    Should we judge? 1 Corinthians 2:15 says "The spiritual man makes judgments about all things, but he himself is not subject to any man's judgment,” but 1 Corinthians 4:5 says "Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God."'-examiner

Comment

• Originally posted by fabie View Post
                      I love pinakbet!

parang si talip bin osman at Fabie ay iisa

Comment

Working...
                      X